facedown

i've just realised that i've made mistakes with the days in this story so far so just ignore the days i've said pls x x x

-olivia's p.o.v-

i finally knocked on ryan's door after a while of hesitating outside. i waited a few seconds before hearing footsteps and clicking of locks from inside.

"olivia?" ryan's expression was neutral as he stared at me from the doorway and i stepped forward as if i wasn't terrified.
"can i come in?" he waited a second before pushing the door so it was fully open. i walked past him into the house, catching a strong smell of alcohol as i did.

"have you been dr-
i was cut of by ryan slamming the door closed behind me, not caring to lock it and stumbling into the kitchen.
"ryan, it's 3pm" i wavered behind him, not wanting to get too close, "why have you been drinking?"

"i haven't" he slurred, reaching for a almost empty bottle of whisky. i quickly stood next to him and guided the bottle back down to the kitchen table.
"i came here to talk" i flinched as he suddenly looked up at me, he noticed this as he started sniggering.
"did i ask you to come round?" he leaned on the kitchen side and i stood back from him,

"well no b-

"who have you been with?" he still looked neutral, slightly pissed off.

"no one i-

"why do you never listen?" he looked up at me, his face was becoming more screwed up as he continued. "i do so much for you and all you fucking do is slag around" he staggered over to the table and grabbed the bottle again.

"i didn't slag around, ryan" i stood up straight as i picked up the pieces of confidence i had left. "i'm my own person and i can go out if i want to"

"i'm your boyfriend" he spat the words out and i started to realise how drunk he was. "you need to fucking listen to me and you never do and that's why you get hurt. i try to teach you not t-

"i don't want to be with you anymore" i pushed the words out as quickly as possible and be stopped talking and stared at me. his expression softened as he placed the bottle back onto the table and slowly walked towards me, trying not to fall.

"oh baby" his hand touched my face lightly and i tried to back away from him, "you're not thinking straight" he tried to move his hands around me but i stepped away.

"no, ryan" my heart was racing, he could do anything. "you're not allowed to hit me" he smiled at me and i remember when he first asked me out, no aggression, no hitting, no pain.

"baby you love me" he stood close to me and worked his arms under matty's hoodie, feeling up my back.
"no ryan" i pushed him off of me, i had to leave. "we're done" i tried to push past him but he grabbed my arms, trying to act as if i wanted him.

he pressed his lips against mine, holding on to me firmly.
"stop ryan!" i pushed his face away slightly but he persisted with feeling me up, i was backed into a corner now. he kissed me again, forcing his tongue in and the taste of alcohol stung my mouth. despite his intoxication, he was still strong and i couldn't push him off anymore.

"let's go to bed baby" he whispered in my ear as i squirmed under him. i had no idea what was going to happen now, i didn't have much control. he pushed himself harder against me, forcing his hand into my jeans.

but body was suddenly ripped away from me as he stumbled back and matty now stood in the kitchen.
"who the fuck are you?" ryan slurred and poked at matty's chest but he stopped his shouting as matty's punched him. ryan was now sitting on the floor, clearly dazed and blood running from his mouth.

"come on, liv" matty grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house, slamming the door. as soon as we were standing outside of the house, i was crying onto matty's chest as he held onto me.

"i-i couldn't get him off matty" my sobs were muffled from being against matty's chest. he combed through my hair with his fingers,
"i'll take you home" and we got back into matty's car and drove silently.

matty led me into my apartment kitchen, callum and luke stopping mid conversation with confused expressions as i hugged matty's torso.
"i think you should get some rest poppet" he kissed my forehead for the second time today and i turned to the boys and told them that i'll explain everything later.

i led matty to my bedroom and collapsed on my bed,
"try to go to sleep" matty forced a smile but his eyes looked so sad as he rubbed my forearm. he turned and began to walk out but i felt so alone in my dark room.
"matty" he stopped and looked at me, "please stay"

he didn't need any persuading as he closed my bedroom door and slipped his shoes off. he took off his coat immediately and came back over to my bed. he looked so tired, dark circles under his eyes.
"please lie with me" i whispered to him now as i shifted my body to give matty space.

i started crying again as matty held me tightly,
"hey, what's up?" he spoke softly into my hair and i began ranting about ryan and how he was such a big part of my life, how i'd fallen for him. i expected him to be irritated by my sensitivity but he listened to me, not interrupting when i said i loved him or how he treated me well sometimes.

"feel my shirt" matty whispered once i'd finished my rambling and crying. i ran my hand along his chest, feeling the black material which was now soaked with my tears. my laugh sounded weird because of my stuffy nose and i looked at him as he laughed too, running his hand along my jaw.

we stopped laughing for a moment before our mouths connected and matty's hand got lost in my messy hair that was sprawled out on the bed. the kiss was slow and his tongue ran along my lip as i let it in. we parted, matty's hand still in my hair and our lips pink.

my eyes flickered shut as i fell asleep.

=================================

i think this chapter was kind of shit but i how it wasn't too shit anyway ahhahaha love ya