Chapter 24-Part 2/3

Start from the beginning

He parked his old truck farther back in the brush, making sure no one could see them and turned off the truck. Shooting a smile her way he climbed into the backseat. She climbed into the backseat, following him as he reached down and grabbed one of the bottles of Amber liquor.

"So what did you tell my brother instead of going out with him?" She asked as she stripped her boots off and laid her legs against his. He smiled and set his hand against her legs, bring the bottle up to his lips with his other.

"I told him I was going fishing with my brother." He laughed. She laughed and shook her head, already finishing her beer and reaching for another, "What's the matter, babe?"

"Nothing why?" She asked, her eyebrow raised.

"You never finish your beer before me." He stated as he quickly downed his own. He watched as her chest rose and fell. She was nervous. She ran a hand through her hair, silently debating. Did she tell him and risk it? Did she tell him that she had been in love with him for years? Did she tell him that every guy she had dated was dumped because they couldn't measure up to the man before her? She exhaled shakily before speaking softly.

"I...I like you a lot Brant. I know I shouldn't. You're Jason's best friend, but I can't stop it." She looked down at her hands, blushing as she picked at the slight splashes of mud on her jeans. He smiled wider than he had in months and moved closer to her. His large hand covered her small ones before pulling her onto his lap.

"I've been waiting for that for a long time," he spoke gently as he pulled her face closer and connected their lips. An audible inhale was heard from both of them as their chest met. Shock coursed through her body before she responded, kissing him back, gently at first but then harder until she couldn't help but wrap her fingers in his slightly shaggy hair. She inhaled sharply as she pressed herself against him. She needed him like she had never needed anyone before. His hands trailed up her back, holding her close as he deepened the kiss. His tongue found hers making her moan ever so softly. His hips bucked, without his permission, making her freeze for just a moment.

"We don't have to do anything. Just couldn't help myself. I've wanted to kiss you for ages." He mumbled against her lips. She thought for just a second, biting her lip as she stared into his blue eyes. She didn't respond but instead kissed him softly once again. His hands trailed to her hair, tangling them in a way to make sure she wasn't going anywhere. She let out a small giggle as he changed their position, placing himself on top of her as he laid her on the old bench seat. His lips trailed down her jaw as he gripped her hips. Her mind was racing. She knew she trusted Brantley with everything in her. She had wanted him for so long but was too shy to make the first move. Here she was, though, in the backseat of his old Chevy, under him like she had dreamed about dozens of times. His hand slowly scraped along the side of her hip, his hand coming in contact with her bare skin. She blushed at the moan that fell from her lips, earning her another grind of his hips.

"God I've dreamed about that." He mumbled, before pausing for just a moment. While he hadn't meant to say it out loud, he knew it was the truth. She bit her lip once more before grabbing his hand hesitantly with hers and pulling it farther up. His eyes met hers as she rested his hand against her chest. He inhaled, once again, he had been with girls before after all he had a reputation with the ladies, but none had affected him like this. She moved her hips ever so slightly, grinding them against his hardened member. He swallowed hard as he rested his head against hers, gripping her chest softly. She leaned up, pressing her lips against his again, as she slowly began to unbutton the flannel that covered her. She watched as he pulled back, licking his lips and biting his lower lip harshly.