Seth turned her face to look at him. "Roseline, tell me," he demanded and his eyes caught hers. He knew something was wrong and she was hiding something from him. "You're not alone. You have me," he begged. Rose looked down and shook her head. "I don't know how to," she said in tears. "I don't even know why I'm crying,"

"You're in stress," Seth said. "You need to tell me. Just put it in simple words, please," he took her hand and squeezed it. "Is it Jessica? Did she say something to you?" he said, raising his tone.

"No," Rose denied. "It's me. I can't tell you, Seth. I just can't,"

"Rosie, please. I can't see you like this," Seth pleaded. He winced even closer and put his arm around her. He put her head on his shoulder. "Tell me,"

Rose sobbed and cried on his shoulder. "I just can't make the right decision. It's too painful," she said. Marie's words were wandering around her head. The fact that she has to divorce to get into London School of Ballet was killing her from inside. 

"Choose?" Seth repeated. "Choose what?" 

Rose raised her face from his shoulder and stared at him. "I can't choose between you and ballet, Seth. Ballet has always been my dream and you... I care about you too much," she cried, looking straight into his eyes. 

"I'm lost. Tell me what's going on, please. Why you have to choose between ballet and me?" Seth asked as he was bewildered. "What happened?"

Rose pulled a deep breath and her eyes downcast. "Someone came to school this morning. She's giving me a full scholarship.... To London School of Ballet," she told him slowly. Seth didn't say anything as he lost his words. Half of him wanted to congratulate her but the other half wasn't ready to lose her.

"It's a good thing, right?" Seth pretended like nothing was bothering him. Even though his heart was crying inside. Rose nodded. "The thing is.... I have to be single if I want that scholarship," she let out the bad news. "We have to divorce," 

Seth pulled his arm away from her and tried to relax himself. He took a deep breath and looked away. And his eyes were getting wet. He nodded to her. "I have already promised that, didn't I? I'll let you go, Rosie," he said reluctantly. 

"I don't want that," Rose shook her head. "I need you,"

Seth flicked his eyes at her. "And I need you too," he said, sounding so desperate and hurt. "But I'm not going to let you miss this. Not even for me. I know how much this means to you,"

"And do you know how much you mean to me?" Rose cried and she couldn't believe that Seth was still going to divorce her after everything that happened. "How could you..." tears were trailing down heavily down her face. 

"I just want the best for you. I told you that, Rose. And because I care about you, I'm letting you go," he explained. A tear finally dropped from his eyes. "This is hard for me too. Seriously, Rose.." he said sternly. "I just want you to be happy. That's all," he looked down.

"I can't choose. I don't want to," Rose said and she stared at him. Everything that happened made her realize how much she cares for him. She watched him as he cupped his face using his hands. He was hurt badly and she could feel it. "I'm sorry," Rose drawled.

Seth shook his head and sighed. "You don't have to. It's not your fault," he said before he wiped his face. He looked deeply into her eyes. "You must choose ballet," he said firmly, trying to be strong. "And you are choosing it,"

"I can't-" before she could even finish her words, Seth puts a finger on her lips. "Don't say anything. I'm making the best decision for you, Rose Humprey," he said and for the first time, he called her Rose Humprey.