Rowoon followed quickly.

~

"I'm sorry Rowoon couldn't be with you today, I know you like him," Youngbin said as he drove Chanhee home. 

Chanhee said nothing and just continued to stare out the window. 

"Uh, Rowoon told me he kissed you," Youngbin said, trying to get a reaction out of the boy. 

He didn't move but his cheeks started to turn red. 

"He said you slapped him but then you were nice to him when you two got home," Youngin added. 

Chanhee's cheeks got even redder. 

"You know it's okay that you like him," Youngbin said simply. 

"It's not," Chanhee mumbled, just enough for Youngbin to hear. 

"He likes you too, so what's the problem?" Youngbin asked. 

"He's older, so," Chanhee said simply. 

"Chanhee, I know my brother, if you really like him, you need to accept it. He will move on if he thinks your not interested," Youngbin said to him. 

Chanhee let out a small sigh. Maybe Youngbin was right. Maybe he should just admit it. Maybe he should just tell Rowoon and stop over thinking it. He kind of wanted to. It would be like a huge weight would be lifted off of him if he did, plus he knows the other likes him back, so what's the problem. 

"He's hurting you know," Youngbin said simply. 

Chanhee turned to Youngbin with wide eyes. 

"He doesn't seem like he is, but he is. I came home late from school one day cause I had a night class and I was studying with my friend Jaeyoon, but when I came home I heard faint crying from Rowoon's room, I wanted to go in but I thought he just needed some space. The next morning I asked what was wrong and he said he was just sick of always trying with you. He's just really tired of you hating him for every little thing he does," Youngbin explained. 

Chanhee felt himself on the verge of crying. He needed to confess to Rowoon. He wanted to. He didn't know he was hurting over it. He had to apologize. 

Chanhee pulled out his phone. He clicked on the call button and called Rowoon. 

He didn't answer.

~

Rowoon and Haechan got to the bubble tea place, Haechan was holding tightly to the latter's hand, happy to be with him. Rowoon was just simply miserable. 

They order drinks and Rowoon paid. They went to sit down while they waited. 

"So," Rowoon said awkwardly. "How long have you liked me?"

"Since I met you," Haechan said simply. "You looked so handsome, I couldn't help but fall for you."

"You think I'm attractive?" Rowoon questioned, with an eyebrow raise. 

"Of course, you're like the hottest guy in school," Haechan said with a smile. 

"Really?" Rowoon questioned, starting to get a little full of himself. 

"Yeah," Haechan said with a smile. "Look, I'm sorry I used the video against you, I've just liked you for so long and then you started to ignore me and hang out with Chanhee."

Rowoon looked at the boy who seemed a bit upset. He started to have pity for him. 

"Chocolate bubble tea and strawberry bubble tea!" a person yelled. Their drinks were ready.