CHAPTER 2

I can't believe the gang is making me do this. I can't act gay. but I have to. I wanted to start the bet tomorrow, but Phil insisted on starting it today. They said I could start by eating lunch with him. I looked over at Aiden sitting all alone at a table eating his lunch. I sighed and picked up my tray."I hate you so much." I said to Phil before I left. I walked over to his table and sat down across from him. When I did he looked up and looked at me with a confused look on his face.

"Hey Aiden." I said and put on my best fake smile.

"Um why are you sitting here" He said looking around the cafeteria.

"Well you looked kind of lonely so I thought 'hey why don't I go over and sit over there with him' And so here I am."

He still looked confused.

"Oh I get it, someone dared you to sit over here"

"What, no..No" I said

"Oh then this some kind of joke."

"No look no one dared me or anything. I decided to sit here by myself."

"Yeah right, now what's the real reason you sat here?"

"honestly you look like you needed a friend."

He scoffed "uh to little to late. look thanks but no thanks." He said and grabbed his tray and got up.

"Wait where you going??" I Said and got up to.

"Any where away from you." He said and walked out of the cafeteria.

I sighed and walk back over to my table.

"see, look I tried." I Said.

"didn't look like it." Ken said.

"Shut the fuck up, okay?" I said harshly at him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Ronnie asked.

"Oh I don't know maybe because you idiots are making me act like I'm fucking gay and I'm not."

"Oh get over it" Phil said and Ken and Ronnie laughed.

"get over it?"

"Yeah....look Hollister it's just a bet, okay? no one Is saying you have to fall in love with the guy just act like it."

"Oh if that's what you think then how about you do it?" I said.

"Look it's your bet not mines, alright."

"whatever" I said and begin to sit down.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Phil asked me.

"Uhh sitting down."

"You can't do that."

"why not?"

"You gotta chase after him, If you can't even get him to eat lunch with you how the hell do you think you can get him to fall in love with you?" Phil said as if it was the most obvious thing in the whole fucking world.

I sighed and rolled my eyes and got up. When I got up all three of them started laughing.

"Hey, did I mention how much I hate you guys" I said and walked away.

I don't even know where he- Oh I found him. I walked over to the library. this is honestly like my second time in here since like......ever. I saw him on a aisle of a bookshelf it was the history section. I sighed and walked over to him. When he saw me he groaned.

"What are you, stalking me, now?"

"No." I simply said.

"What do you want." He said annoyed and continued looking through the bookshelves.