CHAPTER 6

The pic is Aiden.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"So let me get this straight, you kissed him?" Phil asked with a smirk on his face.

"No! We almost...but didnt." i said

Phil and I were currently walking down the hall talking about what happened with Aiden and I.

"Wow. You work fast, Hollister." He told. I just rolled my eyes."Not even a whole fucking week and you already have him head over heels." He continued.

"Look it was just in the moment. Hes probably avoiding me now." I said with a sigh.

"Well. Figure it out, Hollister. You only have three months." Phil said while walking away.

Yeah. Three fucking long months. I walked to my locker. Wheres Aiden? Eh. I have first period with him anyway. I grabbed my things from my locker and went to class.

I walked to find an empty class...well except for a person sitting in the back.

Im never this early, i always come after the bell rings. I sat behind the guy already sitting there.

"Hey." i gretted him. When he turned around to look at me he looked nervous. He smiled a bit.

"Hi." Aiden said then looked down. ugh. We didnt say anything to each other for a while. Then Aiden looked at me and sighed.

"Look, Jake. I really dont want things to be you know...awkward between us after yesterday." he said with with a pink blush appearing on his pale cheeks. I just nodded. He continued.

"Lets just pretend it didnt happen, okay?" he said raising his brows. Pretend it didnt happen? What if i acually wanted i-- NO! This is just a stupid bet. Its not real. Its just a stupid bet. But for some reason i couldnt get myself to believe that. What the hell is happening to me.

"Sure.....Lets just pretend like it didnt fucking happen." I said mumbling the last part. 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was currently at my locker. It was lunch and i was putting my things away. I was interrupted when Kris came up to me. 

"Where's the fuck is Phil?" He demanded with a stern look on his face. I turned and looked at him.

"Why the fuck do you want to know." I spat. Kris sighed rolling his eyes.

"Just tell me where he is." He growled. I smirked. I closed my locker and stepped closer to his squinting my eyes at him

"And what if I don't?" I challenged him. He stepped closer to me.

"Look, Jake,don't make this harder than it has to be. Why are you even covering for him? He's just a fucking low life Who will rot in jail as soon as I'm done with him. Don't go down with him. Tell me where he is." He said. Now I was mad. What makes him think he can talk about Phil like that?

I felt my blood bubbling in anger. My fist balwed up. My teeth clenched.

"Jake." A familiar voice ranged in my ears. I turned my head to find Aiden standing there with a stern look on his face. I knew what he was talking about.

I sighed and closed my eyes for a second. When I opened them I saw Kris smirking at me. I really wanted to punch the smug look off his face.

But I was already in trouble for what happen with Simon. So I sighed again and turned and left with Aiden walking with me.

"What was that about, huh?" He asked me while still walking down the hall. I felt my fist bawled up again just thinking about it.

"Don't worry about it."

Hey. Vanessa here! I'm am so so so so sorry I haven't been updating latley. My life's been pretty crazy. I just moved and I spilled juice on my phone. and I had to wait to get my new phone. So I will try try try to update regularly but just realize that I'm currently going through writers block and I'm lazy so yeah.... so if u have any ideas or feedback message me or whatever. Okay bye. ✌

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 05, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

THE BET. [BXB]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें