200 Followers!

~~~
Mini Announcement Before Chapter Starts

Hey! So, as I already announced on my message board, I unpublished "The World Behind Their Eyes," "Chibi Invasion," and "A Voice I Never Spoke With." If you want details, you'll find them on my message board. Because they're not books I'm updating anymore, I have to rework my updating schedule. So, for now until further notice, I'll just keep the same updating schedule, but not update on the days when I was supposed to update any of those three books. Thanks for your time!

~~~

Oh, hell yeah

Oh, hell yeah. It's all of my poetry books in one messy, badly put together collage. Wow, I write WAY too much poetry. *someone in the back asks me kindly to get a life*

These books take up half of the stuff I've published on here.

Half.

Wow.

Since I just hit 200 followers *follower count drops down to 190* ... Since I HAD just hid 200 followers, I want to do something special for y'all.

This is a collage (messy yet again) of all of the actual stories- not poetry, yes, I occasionally write other things- that I've written

This is a collage (messy yet again) of all of the actual stories- not poetry, yes, I occasionally write other things- that I've written. Y'all probably recognize VIRUS, which is my hot mess baby boo. But the other three are different stories.

I've been trying to figure out what to do to thank all of you for following me, and I decided I want to publish a new story for you. Considering you might be bored of the same old stuff. And even if you never read the new story... Well hey, it's what you get.

When the Rain Falls is a story I was going to publish on here at some point. I really want to show it to you, but it is incomplete and far from perfect.

Remember Blue Legends? is the new title of a story I previously announced as Letters to Crumble. And I promise the title will change again. It just will. I haven't been working on this one very much because, well, it's a little depressing to write. I'll be honest. But, I have enough that I could show you if you want.

And Flicker (aka Shifting Spaces) is this saga like thing that, at the moment, only lives in my head. If y'all want me to show it to you, I would have absolutely no idea how to explain it or even where to start. Essentially, there are different "plains" overlapped on ours. Wow, soooo original.

«I love the characters in Flicker and I love the story so far. To be perfectly honest, I'm really proud of it, and it's one of my favorite stories I've ever done.»

So, which one do you want me to publish?

Feel free to vote for the third party role play book.