Twenty-Four:

"What the fuck is this!?"

Harry woke up to Zayn yelling, snuggled up to Louis' waist like before.

Harry shook his head, sitting up on the bed.

"How did you get in here?" Harry snarled. "I locked the door."

"I'm a thief." Zayn folded his arms. "You think I don't know how to unlock a bedroom door?"

Louis slowly flickered his eyes open, his face dropped when he saw the dark haired one standing at the door.

"Well get out." Harry pointed.

"Not until you answer my question." Zayn huffed. "Why is the hostage in your bed?"

"Where else is he supposed to sleep?" Harry scoffed.

"Um, I don't know." Zayn pretended to think. "Anywhere but there! He's a hostage, not your little boyfriend. He shouldn't be comfortable!"

"He's still a person." Harry said back. "He doesn't have to be treated like an animal.. hasn't he been through enough?"

"Not til he's dead." Zayn unfolded his arms, slamming the door in a huff.

Louis flinched at the slam.

Harry grabbed his hair in frustration. "Fuck.."

Louis looked over at him. "Sorry I got you in trouble."

"He's not the boss of me.. I can do whatever I want." Harry scoffed. "Like I said.. I'm the one in charge of you."

"Right.." Louis rotated his arm cuffed above him. "Can you-"

"Yeah." Harry stood up from the bed, grabbing a key from the night stand. "Hold on."

Harry lifted the key to the cuffs, unlocking it.

Louis shook his hand out. "Thanks."

"Sure." Harry held the handcuffs before putting them on the nightstand. "I'm gonna use the bathroom. Don't you move from that bed."

Louis nodded, watching Harry walk to the bathroom.

Louis contemplated leaving the room, but the last thing he wanted was to feel the wrath of the one with the dark hair and tattoos.

So he stayed where he was, examining his captors bedroom.

His bedroom wasn't as scary as he thought it would be..

He actually felt a sense of comfort being in there.

Harry peaked his head out of the bathroom. "Um.. hey?"

"Yeah?" Louis sat up.

"Do you want to um." Harry paused. "Take a shower? I thought maybe I should ask."

Louis looked down at himself, realizing he could use a good shower.

"That would be great." Louis nodded.

Harry walked out of the bathroom, approaching him.

"Stand up."

Louis slowly stood up, walking slowly over to his curly-headed captor.

They stood face to face before Harry reached for the drawer next to him.

"Here are some clothes.." Harry reached down, picking up a t-shirt and pants for him. "I already have the shower running for you."

Louis grabbed them. "Thanks.."

"Don't do anything stupid in there.." Harry locked eyes, sternly staring at him as he spoke. "Do your business and then come right back out. I'm trusting you."

"Okay." Louis nodded.

"Good." Harry guided him toward the bathroom. "I'll be waiting out here."

"Okay."

Louis closed the door behind him, looking over at the shower that was already running for him.