Ten:

Louis slowly started walking forward. "How do I know where to go?"

"I'll tell you when to stop." Harry placed his palm in the middle of Louis' back, guiding him to the stairs.

"Stop." Harry demanded.

Louis quickly stopped, feeling a step near his foot.

"Take a step." Harry said.

Louis shook his head. "I'm scared of heights.. what if I fall and break my neck?"

"You're scared of a lot of things, aren't you?" Harry laughed at him. "I don't care, this is your punishment for that phone thing you pulled. Now take a step."

"Can't I just take the blindfold off?"

"You've seen enough." Harry grew annoyed as he stood behind him. "I said, take a step!"

Louis flinched at the deep voice shouting behind him.

Louis finally gave in, shyly lifting his socked foot onto the step; his knees shaking beneath him.

"There you go." Harry followed. "Keep doing that."

Louis continued walking up the steps, breathing nervously from his lack of vision.

"Stop." Harry muttered. "You're at the top."

Louis turned his head to the left. "This way."

Harry followed him closely down the hall, looking for the third door down.

"Here." Harry stopped him with his hand. "Go in there."

Louis allowed Harry's hand to guide him into the room, awaiting further instruction.

"Just stand there and don't move." Harry ordered. "I'm gonna look for the safe."

Louis sighed loudly, standing awkwardly in the middle of the room.

Harry started pulling out drawers, making a large mess upon the floor as he loudly threw stuff to the ground.

"This damn safe isn't anywhere!" Harry grew more frustrated with each passing moment.

Suddenly Harry's phone started ringing in his pocket.

He pulled it out, reading Zayn's name.

He answered it. "What?"

"Why aren't you back yet? Where is the money?"

Harry paused. "I don't have it yet."

"What the fuck have you been doing over there? Having a slumber party?"

"Shut up. I'm doing the best I can." Harry said.

"Didn't you get him to tell you where money is!" Zayn yelled.

"He said he doesn't know where it is." Harry said in a hushed tone, looking over at Louis standing in the middle of the room.

"He's lying. That little prick has to know something." Zayn scoffed. "Do whatever you can to get that money. Torture him, kill him, I don't care! Just find that fucking safe!"

Harry sighed.

"This isn't a joke, Harry. Do you need me and Liam to come finish the job for you?" Zayn rudely suggested. "We trusted you and all you're doing is letting us down."

"No!" Harry shouted. "I'll find the money, alright.. I just need some more time."

"You better.." Zayn hung up.

Harry clicked his phone off, putting it back in his pocket.