Any Characters I should start with?

Any scenarios you would like to involve 2 characters or a character and the reader or 2 characters with the reader. I could go higher for the amount of characters with the reader or the amount of characters with a specific character. But let's keep it simple for now so it it one character with a character or one character with the reader. Also tell me if you want it to be a lemon/ smut thing or not.

I also have an idea for an underage reader to go into the place and of course it wouldn't involve smut. I'm thinking about how the kid gets into there is by going there as a field trip a day or so before everything goes to hell. Then they accidentally get locked up in the asylum and slowly everything goes wrong. I would have to expand on that idea so tell me if you would be interested in that. I'm thinking about making the under aged reader a female. I also with to have the reader be more involved with Chris Walker since I believe it is safer to be around him than the others especially Eddie Gluskin because I think he would try to make the under aged reader his wife if he is that out of his mind or he just might think that he is the reader's daddy and be totally obsessive in keeping the reader close. Either way seems bad. Also I am terrified of Frank the cannibal because he is well a cannibal. The twins would seem to be too much to handle. And Richard is a no brainer to stay away from. The priest probably wouldn't be around to worry about too.

Anyways tell me if you like the under aged reader thing because I will be sure to work on that.

I will also create a cover for this sometime soon.

Have officially liked the thought of Eddie Gluskin thinking he is your father and obsessing with you in the same manner that he would obsess over having a wife.