Chapter 5: Players, Pieces, and Cyborgs

(3RD POV)

Ozpin was watching the students on his Scroll at Beacon Cliffs overlooking the Emerald Forest. Glynda then walks up behind him, holding her own tablet

Glynda: The last pair has been formed, sir.

Glynda taps the screen to show Ren and Nora

Glynda: Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren.

Glynda: Poor boy... I can't possibly imagine those two getting along. Still, he's better off than Miss Nikos.

Glynda changes the video to Pyrrha Nikos and Jaune Arc's trekking through the woods.

Ozpin: Mmmm...

Glynda: I don't care what his transcripts say. That Jaune fellow is not ready for this level of combat.

Glynda deactivates the tablet, walking back a bit.

Glynda: I guess we'll find out soon enough. At their current pace, they should reach the temple within a few minutes

Glynda turns back to Ozpin.

Glynda: Speaking of which, what did you use as relics for this year?

Ozpin: ......

Glynda: Professor Ozpin?

Ozpin doesn't answer, watching his tablet with a contemplating interest as it shows the footage of Y/N running around trying to find the hidden artifact, while cutting down any Grimm that stands in his way.

(Y/N POV)

It's been 3 hours and I still haven't found that stupid hidden artifact that Uncle Oz, told me to find. All I've ever did was run around and save a bunch of paired up pussies. Luckily, there was only a few of them, I still haven't seen Ruby or Yang though.

*EXPLOSION*

Y/N: What the hell?

It came from afar. Then I heard a voice.

???: Help! Whoa-ah-ah-ah-ah! Why?! Pyrrha! He-e-e-elp! Pyrrha, this is not the relic! It's not! Do something!

Y/N: Jaune.....