Toga Himiko | Acquainted With The Night

Start from the beginning

"Why you!" you cursed as a purple fog began to surround you, making you drowsy. 

Just before you slipped into a sleep, you heard your name being shouted out.

"(F/N)!"

-----------------------

Your eyes, slowly opened, allowing you to vaguely see your surroundings. A panting breath could be heard. Was it yours? Where were you?

The place you were in was dark, and smelled like trash heaps. It wasn't until you sat down for you to realize that you were standing. How long have you been here?

Having your vision cleared up, you located where you were. It was the alleyway just a block down from the hideout. The sun went down long before you awoke.

"You're fucking heavy you know that?" a voice states, out of breath. Slowly turning your head towards the voice, you looked up.

"So you're so fucking dramatic you know that? Don't turn to your saviour that slowly. Your neck isn't broken" she states harshly before sliding down the wall to sit next to you.

"Why were you there?" you asked, your voice raspy.

"Why don't you tell me that huh (F/N)?" she says glaring at you.

"I did it because you were always talking about this Midoriya kid and I wanted to check out what was the big deal with him so went to U.A/Yuuei. Hoping that maybe if I get a bit of his blood and to give to you, you'd cooperate with me" you say, your eyes dropping down to cracked pavement beneath you realizing how stupid your idea was. 

I have stood still and stopped the sound of feet
When far away an interrupted cry
Came over houses from another street,

The air was silent between you two. Disbelief sprawled across Himiko's face. 

"How fucked up can you be?" she spat, blood still running down her face. Whether it was hers or someone else's you don't know. 

She gets up and begins to walk away. Without looking back, she says with confidence laced with disgust:

"You will never earn my acknowledgement. You've fallen too far low" 

But not to call me back or say good-bye;
And further still at an unearthly height,
One luminary clock against the sky

If there was one thing that you still had with you is your pride. You vowed to never see Himiko again nor the Villain Alliance. You have left a note about your resignation from the Alliance in the mail and walked away from the hideout with thoughts to never return.

Himiko will have to do all her missions partnerless. Sorry not sorry Himiko.

And it was like that for months. You've moved on. Joined the Yakuza to fill the void. Overhaul was nothing like Shigaraki. His views were that this world was full of people with the 'Hero Syndrome' as he liked to call it. Not centred around the despicable hero All Might

He wasn't as welcoming as Shigaraki (though neither showed any interest in you apart from your quirk.) Overhaul didn't think much of you other than another minion added to his artillery. 

Though today seemed odd. You were called to Overhaul's room, and with no reason to argue you went.

Overhaul stood outside of his room, which was the first thing you found out of place. He never waits outside to talk to you. Something is up.

"(L/N) you were apart of the Villain Alliance, correct?" he question, it was impossible to read his expression on what he was thinking because of the mask that covered 2/3 of his face.

"Correct" you responded, quick and simple. 

"Then so be it" he states. So be it? 

Opening the door, you spotted two people. One whom you didn't recognize and the other was someone whom you vowed to never see again. 

She stood there grinning widely with that maniac face of hers. But it all dropped when she saw you.

"What are you doing here traitor?" she inquired with venom in her voice.

"Shut it, I don't care about your past relationships. (L/N) I chose you to work with them as the Villain Alliance has agreed to join forces with the Yakuza to defeat these intruders" stated Overhaul, his blood-red eyes glaring down on you and Himiko.

"You, (L/N) (F/N), will be partners with these two members of the Villain Alliance" Overhaul orders before leaving in the room with Himiko.

Proclaimed the time was neither wrong nor right.
I have been one acquainted with the night. 

You didn't know why fate has done this to you. You've done everything you needed to do to get rid of your traces. You were supposedly to disappear. Never to be seen or heard of again. 

And it was as if destiny needed this to happen. 

Destiny wanted you to be acquainted with the night.

This chapter is dedicated for @Orelle-san who was the one who requested this chapter. I love Himiko as a person, she's amazing. I have just two more requests to go through! But before I open them again, I'm going to edit all of these chapters since they're cringey and trash. I keep procrastinating on this one shot book even though I try to convince myself to update. This chapter was just meh in my opinion. Also, I plan on finishing this book when it reaches 100 chapters. Might decide on doing another one shot book for another anime but I'll have to finish my other ones that I've left to rot and die thus far. Requests are CLOSED and have a good/night!