Tsuyu Asui | Tangled

Gender Neutral Reader

'Okay (F/N) you can do this' you mentally prepared yourself as you rang the doorbell of Asui's door. A series of ribbits could be heard from the other side, mainly arguing about who's going to open the door. Standing there waiting for Asui with the door still closed and people arguing on the otherside made you feel quite awkward.

Finally the door is opened by a really cute whose green hair is in a high ponytail and is in an adorable black sweater on top of a light blue skirt.

"H-Hey Tsu, you look cute today" you blushed as you fumbled with your fingers. The who had been arguing behind the door earlier stared at you with big eyes.

"Yo Tsuyu, is this your date for tonight?" asked a boy who had a really strong resemblance to Asui. Nodding, Asui pointed at you.

"Yeah, meet (F/N) guys. (F/N), meet my younger brother and sister ribbit" introduced Asui. Shaking their hands like a respectful person would, you slid your hand into Asui's.

"Well, we'll be leaving now" you said awkwardly as you used your thumb to rub against Asui's soft hand.

"Ribbit, dinner is in the oven. Take it out when you're hungry 'kay?" Asui told her siblings as they nodded their heads before she closed the door.

Walking towards a nearby plaza, your heart kept beating faster and faster. What you had planned tonight was watching a movie at the local theatre before buying whatever food Asui would like to eat. It's quite a simple night.

"So did you pick a movie yet?" you asked Asui as the two of you quickly approached the theatre. Usually at this time, the movie theatre was bustling with people since the evening is a preferred time to watch.

"Hm, how about (favourite movie)" suggested Asui as she places a finger on her lips. Smiling, you leaned and gave her a quite peck on her cheek.

"Sounds good" you smile as you lead her in the theatre and paid for the tickets. Time flew by as the two of you were laughing at the movie's funny moments, crying at the sad and beautiful moments and over all, enjoyed the movie.

As Asui and you headed out to grab something to eat, your stomach did the embarrassing act of grumbling. Really loudly.

"Even after all of that popcorn you're still hungry?" chuckles Asui. Smiling shamefully, you nodded.

"So my stomach is saying that we should get food, where do you want to go?" you asked as you playfully poke her cheek.

"How about that new Italian restaurant that opened last week" you asked as Asui nodded her head. That restaurant was said to be a great place to eat so maybe today you and Asui will try I out.

Inside the little restaurant, it was decorated very closely with the Italian styled ones. Taking a seat at a table for two, you and Asui ordered a plate of spaghetti. Surprising, the food came very quickly so it was the sooner that you and Asui got to dig in.

"Mmm, this spaghetti is so good" you groan as Asui nodded in agreement. Then, miraculously you and Asui slurped up the same strand of the noodle. As your lips got closer and closer, your heart started pounding against your chest. Then, you felt something soft and moist touch your lips.

Wow, this is amazing

As your tongue started to travel inside Asui's mouth, she does the same. Only using her frog quirk to use hers to wrap her tongue around yours. As you pulled back for air, you could only get a few centimetres away from her mouth.

"Uh, Tsu? I con't pull bock (uh, Tsu? I can't pull back)" you said as your try to pronounce the words.

"Oh, sorry I guess our tongues got tangled up" Asui chuckles softly.

"What a night this will be" she said as you nodded along.

"By tha way, how are we going to get out of this thituation (by the way, how are we going to get out of this situation)" you ask as many people started to look at the two of you.

This is dedicated to @xblackphantomx who was the one who requested this. Ugh, I'm so tired, and my soccer tournament is on Monday. Well I didn't know what to this chapter but well, SPAGHETTI! Anyways I have nothing much to say other than, request are open (no lemons, if you request it I'll ignore it) and have a nice day/night!