Izuku Midoriya | Panic

Warning: There is going to be a panic attack in this chapter. If you get triggered easily, don't read this

"He's a beloved Pro Hero who prizes the rules and guides people!!" bragged Iida as he talked about his older brother.

"And I aspire to be a hero like him one day. As such, I think it might be too soon for me to be in a leadership position. For now, Midoriya is the better man. And his becoming president is the right choice!" smiled Iida. 

You, Uraraka and Midoriya stopped eating your lunches to look at him in surprise.

"I think that's the first time you smiled Iida" pointed out Uraraka. 

"Eh?! Is that true?! I smile too! All the time!" objected Iida who was trying to convince Uraraka that he smiles. 

Suddenly, a loud siren goes off and many people, you included stopped what they were doing.

"Security level 3 has been breached. Students, please promptly evacuate" said a monotone voice on the announcement. Everyone started to panic, trying to get out as quickly as they can. 

"What's security level 3?" as Iida who was confused along with you, Uraraka and Midoriya. 

"It means someone has infiltrated the school's grounds! This hasn't happened in three years!" a boy with glasses replied as he too, was trying to get out. 

Following the crowd, everyone pushed people out of their way in order to get out of the area. It was surprising on how many students there was at U.A/Yuuei. 

Being in the tight space, you were easily knocked around until you fell down to the ground. 

People were stepping everywhere, barely missing you. Every time they got close, you always thought they'd trample over you.

Your breath got shorter and shorter until you felt like you couldn't breathe anymore and your whole body felt numb. Sweat rolled down your face as you shook uncontrollably. Your heart was banging against your chest, so hard that your chest felt like it was going to explode.

'I'm going to die, I'm going to die' you thought to yourself as you clutched to head. This was it, this is how you're going to end.  Now, people pushed even harder, more desperate to leave. Panic filled the place, and panic overwhelmed you.

"(L/N)! Are you alright?" shouted Midoriya and he was trying to reach out to you despite having someone in the way and his face pressed into the back of another person. You stared at the hand in shock, as if the hand was going to turn into a knife and stab you to death.

Not being able to hold it in any longer, you let out and extremely high pitched scream. Everyone stopped pushing around when they heard the scream. Not before long, they were pushing even harder than before. Now, everyone is panicking even more than before.

"Who screamed?"

"Are they alright?"

"Stop pushing!" voices filled the room. Everyone wants answers and are all curious.

Midoriya pushed through the crowd until he got to you. He dropped down to his knees and put his hands on your shoulder.

"(L/N) what's wrong? Is everything alright?" asked Midoriya who sounded worried about your well being. Shaking your head, reached over to Midoriya and buried your face into his chest and cried silently in fear while the room moved around the two of you.

"IT'S OKAY! IT'S JUST THE PRESS" Iida yelled who had magically appeared above the exit sign.

"There's nothing to panic about! You're at U.A/YUuei! Let's conduct ourselves in the manner of those enrolled at the highest academy!" he yelled again once he had everyone's attention.

"Y-You hear that (L/N)? T-There's n-nothing to panic about" Midoriya stuttered since a girl was crying on him. Even then, he still tried to calm you down.

"A-are you s-sure?" you sniffed with a scared look in your eyes. Nodding his head he helped you up to your feet.

"You had a panic attack that's all. It normal for human beings" Midoriya stated just when you were about to ask what happened to yourself.

"It was just a panic attack" you sighed to yourself, praying that you would never have to experience it ever again.

This is dedicated to @amadingmadi who was the one who requested this chapter. I tried to follow the actual script to get the situation right. Anyways, requests are open and have a nice day/night