Mina Ashido | 10 Pickup Lines

Reader, you are a male in this chapter. Also prepare yourself of all the cringyness that you're going to read because I think pickup lines are dumb, cheesy and funny.

You loved using pick up lines for some reason. And what better way to use them than to use them on your crush Ashido. For the next ten days, you will be telling Ashido your creative (took them off of a website) pickup lines.

1: Are you a camera because every time I look at you I smile

"Aww (L/N)-kun! That's so sweet" smiled Ashido as you ears feel hot and your cheeks burning red.

"Oh, you really think so?" you asked scratching the back  of your head as you smile at her response.

"But, if you want to smile everyday, I'll just get a camera for you so you'll smile everyday!" cheered Ashido. Cue an arrow through your heart.

2: Are you a robber? Because you just stole my heart

"Wahh! I'm  sorry (L/N)-kun! I'll give it back! Please don't turn me in" pleaded Ashido as she begged you on her knees. Chuckling nervously, you put a hand on her shoulder.

"I-It's just a pickup line Ashido. N-No need to w-worry" you said as she suddenly sprang up and hugged you. Your face lit up like fireworks because of the close proximity you two were in while Ashido was repeated saying 'thank you' for some reason.

3: I'm learning about important dates in history. Wanna be one of them?

"Sure I'd love to. Just imagine me, on an important monument with loads of tourist taking picture of me. Ashido Mina underneath my beautiful statue" daydreamed Ashido as she imagined herself as a life sized statue. Then she continued to rant off.

You really didn't know how to respond to that other than 'oh really, that's great' while pretending to understand what she's saying as you nod along.

4: On a scale of one to ten, you're a nine and I'm the one you need

She stood there looking at you with a blank face on trying to process what you had just said. After a long while, she shook her head saying that she didn't understand it.

"What it means is that on a scale of one to ten, you're a nine, close to ten which is perfect and I'm the one you need to become perfect. Because nine plus one is ten. Get it?" there is nothing worse than having to explain a pickup line.

"I still don't get it" was all she said a good five minutes.

5: Is there a science room nearby? Because I am feeling the chemistry between us

"(L/N)-kun you been here for about half a year, you know that the science room is on the third floor" said Ashido as points to ceiling.

"Ashido it's a pickup line" you said as you cry anime tears.

6: Do you have a bandaid? Because I think I scraped my knee falling for you

"I'm sorry (L/N)-kun, I don't have one. I'm certain Recovery Girl has some! But did you need me for anything since you fell for me" asked Ashido. Blushing really hard you shook your head before she walked away towards her friends.

"Smooth (L/N), real smooth" Kaminari and Kirishima said at the same time as they smacked your back.

7: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put 'U' and 'I' together

"Aww that's so sweet (L/N)-kun" said Ashido as she gave you a dazzling smile that your heart beat ten times faster.

"Y-You r-really think s-so?" you stuttered as rock side by side.

"Yup totally!" cheered Ashido as she jumps up and down.

8: Are you a broom? Because you just swept me off my feet

Ashido slaps you across your face. You wobble back in disbelief.

"What was that for?" you cried as you place a hand on your cheek to relieve the pain.

"How dare you call me broom. Brooms are dirty and ugly" commented Ashido as she walks away. Oh boy.

9: Did you have Lucky Charms for breakfast today? Because you look magically delicious

"(L/N)-kun how did you know?! Are a physic or something" asked Ashido as stared at you with wonder. You were simply lost in her eyes.

"Oh um... maybe?" you said with a smile. After that, Ashido questioned you for hours on how to become a physic. 

10: You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me

"I um, I didn't know you felt that way (L/N)-kun" Ashido says sheepishly and she pokes her index fingers together like a shy person would. There was a moment of awkward silence. You wanted to say something but you didn't know what to say.

"But (L/N)-kun, I notice for the past few days, you've been telling me pickup lines. Why?" Now she noticed?!

"It's because I like using pickup lines since they're funny and cheesy. I didn't want to use it on someone I didn't like so I used it on you" you explained.

"You, like, me?" Ashido asked as she points at herself. Looking away, you slowly moved your eyes to look at her.

"Y-Yeah" you admitted. It was quiet for a moment before Ashido squeals.

"I'm glad you feel the same way" squeaked Ashido as she tackles you to the ground.

This is dedicated to @hifteen who was the one who requested this chapter. This was complete randomness. Also this was the first time I written a female canon character with a male reader even though I made the reader more gender neutral. I cringed through the whole time so I'm sorry if you did too. Sorry is Ashido is OOC. Requests are open and have a nice day/night!