Chapter 1

*Ryan's POV*

It was the first of April and we had just returned from Warped Tour. Ronnie was cleaning his precious car while I unpacked and Derek, Ron and Jacky sorted out their rooms. We were in the same building, seen as we now had a house together. We called it the Falling In Reverse Crib, or the Falling In Reverse Mansion, because it had so many rooms. 17 to be exact.

"Ronnie, get your butt in here now, I need to ask you something!"I yelled, my voice booming through the house. Ronnie groaned and I laughed.

"What do you want now?" Ronnie grumbled. I sighed.

"A better attitude please?" I asked, obviously joking. Ronnie pulled a cheesy grin and stared at me, creeping me out in the process.

"Right, I'm inviting my mom and sister to visit us, and I might ask my sister to stay over, is that okay Ronnie?" I questioned, praying to God that he wouldn't say no, as I has already asked them.

"Of course, I've never met them, have I?" He asked, and I could tell he was thinking at the time.

"Nope, I don't think so. Anyway, I'm going to need you to pick them up because of my dad, and he was the only one that could drive." I replied, my voice cracking at the end. I missed my dad so much. He passed away 3 weeks ago, not long enough for me to be strong yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sending a shoutout to Bayleeb1217 for inspiring me to keep writing, thank you so much!
Thanks for reading and don't forget to follow, comment with any ideas (or private inbox me) and vote! And don't forget to follow Bayleeb1217!

Never let them take you alive.

Keel x

P.S. I love you all❤️😘😝