HoodieXHells_Will

((Here sorry this was SOO late. I am NOT GOOD WITH THIS) )

You walk out of your house looking for your dog,who scurried far off thinking that you were playing a game.You wanted to hurry and get him before he hurts himself so you didn't grab your hoodie.

You enter the nearby woods shouting your dog's name"Sabrina"!From the corner of your eye you see a figure and run towards it"Sabrina"?At a moment you felt eyes on you but ignored it and rubbed your arms for warmth and mumble"I wish I had my hoodie".You turn over and jump becoming face -to- face with a boy around your age having glowing, red eyes and an stitched on frown,holding your dog.

"S-s-sorry d-did I scare you?He chocked out,blushing lightly.

You stared for a little bit and shake your head" Y-yeah but it's okay....You really didn't feel "Threatened" by him.

"H-h-hoodie...He starred at you then quickly gave you the dog" I f-found her she is v-very sweet"You smile and grab her. Thank you..Hoodie"

"Y-your w-welcome..He blush even harder.Your really-

" HOODIE"!!!

The both of y'all jump and he quickly grabs you by the waist and kisses you."I'm s-s-sorry-but you must leave...Hopefully we can meet again"?He asked hoping for an "Yes"

You smirk and say"Only of I could get another one of those~

He nods and disappears.You look at at your dog beginning to walk back home"He's a cutie ain't he"?

{(Yes.I know Tragedy your a lazy ass but I wanted this to be good -__-..It's not doe.})