Chapter 9-HAPPY

This chapter is dedicated to my 5 loyal follower...
Kung may gustong mapadedicate just comment your Username...😊😁😂😂
___________________________________

HUNTER POV

After explaining to empress ...I feel like her breath was heavy so I give her a gaze while she is still on my shoulder then I saw her sleeping very well...even if she sleeping she always make me compliment her beauty..its like a goddess that came here and become my wife...

So I carried her and walk towards our room...I gently lay her on the bed and cover her with the blanket...

Ring....ring...ring...ring...
*Brandon calling*

I get my phone on my pocket then answered..

"Why?"I asked with my cold tone...

"Sir,,it's all about the boy you ask me to investigate"..always with a humble tone...

"Okay..what about him..did you get some information?"...

"Yes sir...his name is Rick Valdez..21 years old and has a family..and servant of YM MAFIA...thats all sir"..

"Okay thank you"I answered.

"And another sir...while our men are roaming around our territory they saw him again spying... so we caught him and put him in the Judgement room."..mahabang pagbigay niya ng impormasyon..

"Okay wait me there I will be there in a minute"..

"Okay sir got it"..

After the call I went to the bathroom ....I take a bath then wear my simple shirt and jeans...

Before living the room I look at my wife peacefully sleeping..I went on her then touch her angelic face..and kiss her forehead.."sleep well baby..I will be back in a minute"I was talking to a sleep person..and then went out of the room to go to our Mafia quarters..

Before going to the quarters..I let manang look for empress for a while..

When I reach the quarters...All my servant that see me..will bow..

When I'm making may way going to the Judgement room..my servant will step aside and bow..to show respect to me..they must show respect to me knowing that Im there mafia king...If not then I will rip their head..easy as that...

So I reach the J Room and I saw brandon waiting for me inside..as soon as I entered...

Brandon handed me a revolver...he already knew when I entered the JRoom I need my favorite revolver..no need to command him.....

so I shot the legs of that man named rick to wake up..

"Aahhh...shit.!"..and he suddenly open widely his eyes...

At the moment he saw me...I saw fear in his eyes..and his legs are trembling in fear so in my mind Im laughing...thats good you should fear me..

"Okay answer my question complete and correct,,if you answered it wrong one shot to your finger untill all your fingers will be gone..okay got it!?"

..I said while licking my precious revolver and place my revolver to her pinky finger..and all his body is trembling...

"Okay first question,why are you in my house?"while hardly place my revolver on her face..

"Wala!"he said while still trembling.

I place my revolver to his pinky finger and shot it...
*bang!"*

"Shit....ahh...FUCK!".

"No one dares to shout at me you bullshit!"

"Answere my question properly...
Who command you to follow me?
And what is your reason?"
Habang tumutulo pa ang dugo ng pinky finger niya..

"Ahm...ahh...the YM MAFIA..command me to follow you...kailangan ko lang ng pera boss para sa gamot ng anak ko..so I did what they say.....pls.
Spare my life....boss..wag mo akong patayin...I have a family..my child is waiting for me...."

"Okay"and pointed my gun to his head and shot his head...

*bang!..bang!..bang!.."

"I don't care about your family you bastard!"

"Here.."I give my revolver to brandon

"Clean that mess..my wife is waiting fo me"..

"Yes po sir"

I walked out from JRoom(judgement room) and go to the basement where my car is...

I drove my car back to our house..then
I immediately went to the bathroom to take a bath again so that my wife will not seey clothes cause some stain of blood were in my shirt..
"That blood of that bastard is smelly"..

I said while taking off my shirt..
After taking a bath..I went to my walk in closet and got a pajama...And a simple shirt....

Then I notice that empress is not here so I went downstairs...

I saw manang cleaning.
"Manang where is my wife"

"Ahh...sir andun lang po sa garden..nagpapahangin daw po.."
She said and continue cleaning...

"Okay thank you".
And went to the garden immediately..cause I already miss her..then I saw her sitting on the swing..so I went on her back and wrap my hands on her waist...

"Hi. Baby...did you miss me?"
While smelling her soft hair..

She remove my hand on her waist then stand up and face me
"Saan ka ba galing?"..
Her eyes,nose,her hair,her kissable lips...it was tempting..her face..it was just perfect...I was so lucky to have her..

"Hunter why are you not answering my question!?"..
Nakakunot niyang tanong saakin...looks like she is pissed for not answering her question..

"I'm sorry baby....I was just destructed by your face..your so beautiful my wife"why is it that when matters that about my wife Im being possesive..when Im with her my attitude being mafia chnage when Im talking to her its like she is the boss...I like my self being with her..

I look up into her face...but I found out that she is blushing..I like her blushing..because I know Im thE reason..

"Hey..why are you blushing.?"

"Nothing its just that summer is getting near"with her reasoning..

"Okay.."wrap my hands again on her waist put my head on her neck...

"Oww...I remember something.."looking at her face..

"What is it"

"About the your school I already talk to the dean..you can graduate even if your not going to shool"...

"And your dean said its okay beside your an deanlister so its not a problem you will not fail because your grades are high.."

"And one more thing because you are the heir of your university and your dad talk about your situation"

"Really!.. thank you.."then hug me.
"But I will my classmates especially my friend ayuri"and her face suddenly become sad..

"You can call your frend to come over here"

"Talaga..really...as in really"happiness was all written on her face.

"Yes..anything for my baby.."

"Don't call me baby"then pouted her lips..

"Hahaha...okay what then babe?honey?sweetheart?"

"Babe is better"then she smile...

"Okay babe..I LOVE YOU"

"LOVE YOU TOO"

"what I did not hear it can you repeat.."

"Love you too"..

"I know..thank you babe."..

______________________

Any comment guys?..😂😂