Chapter 36: Breaking Free

We walked out of the house and began to make a plan. We decided we would sneak up to the stage and confront marshadow. "You'll need a disguise" Flame said. "Um... What disguise can we use?" Zap asked. As soon as he said that I got a plan.

-5 minutes later-

We were walking around in a cloak stacked on each other. "What a good disguise" Zap and Flame sarcastically said. I was now thinking about it and dressing up as a human wasn't the best idea... Especially in this world. As soon as we walked out into the open I reminded the others about the fake pokeballs we made. We pulled them out and a bunch of the pokemon screamed as they ran around like maniacs. It worked well because we literally just walked through the middle of the crowd. Marshadow gave us a akward stare. For some reason I thought he rekonized me even though I had a mask on as I sat on the top of the stack. As soon as we got close to the stage Marshadow gave us a way more intense stare than before. ".... So, why are you here.... It's not smart to just........... TURN YOURSELF IN!" he shouted as he pulled the mask off. Luckily this was part of our plan and we already left the disguise behiend with fruits inside. I came up from behind and stabed Marshadow with a night slash. Then his body just warped away. It was another one of those fake drone marshadows.  "People of Gossip Village! We are now free of Marshadows control!" Flame shouted. Everyone cheered and Zap and I began to make our journey back to the Expidition Society Base. "Wait! Before you guys go can you add me to you expidition team!" Flame said. "Sure" Zap said as I started to add her. Then we were ready and then we resumed to going to the Expidition Society Base.