"But did you want to?" Nakia asked getting more intrigued with the conversation.

"At first, but I respect her and everything, so I would never want her to feel pressured, and I do not want her to think that is all that I want from her." I said to them.

I looked at them all and they smiled.

"Wow you are so nice." Okoye said.

"Yes that is very respectful brother, you need to teach a few guys out here a thing or two about that." My sister said and I laughed.

"Honestly." Nakia said, and then Asha walked out, putting her hair in a bun on the top of her head.

"Alright I'm ready T'challa" Asha said to me and I looked at her and smiled.

"Alright let us start training then." I said to her.

"See you later girls." She said to all of them and we walked out of the back door into the training room.

"You ready?" I asked her and she turned around she nodded.

"Born ready, take it easy I'm a little rusty and you are a warrior." She said and she smiled at me.

We both stood a few feet away, and I watched her breathing. We heard the intercom count down from three and when it hit one she lunged at me and I blocked her. She tried again and I jumped to the side and again again and again.

"Asha." I said to her. And she was breathing heavier.

"Take a breath, breathe slowly and concentrate, just like you focus your powers in, focus every single action in and also, concentrate Asha." I said to her and she nodded her head.

She got into the game more and then she did excellent.

****
{YALL I HAD HUGEEEE WRITERS BLOCK, I WROTE THAT SUNDAY😂 I WAS STUCK Sunday at 9:57 am}
****

When we finished training, I handed Asha a water bottle as she finished up stretching on the mats. And she took the water bottle and drank from it.

"Thank you." She said laying down on the mat.

"Hey Asha." I said to her.

"Yeah?" She asked she held her arms up for me to pull her up off of the floor. And I grabbed her hands and pulled her up.

"Do you want to do something tonight, like maybe go out to eat or something like that?" I asked her.

"Like a date?" She asked smiling, and I smiled at her, and nodded. "Yes." I said to her.

"Can we do something fun?" She asked. "Because literally all we do is eat and fight other people together, I just want to let loose for at least one night with you. Because the next few days will be filled with nothing but training and we've been training for three hours." She said.

"Okay, They are having a festival in the memory of my father tonight anyways, so would you like to be my date my love?" I asked her and she smiled and she nodded .

"Of course T'challa." She said and she followed me back into my house.

"Do you have something to wear?" I asked her. "I could get you some things if you want." I said to her.

"No need, i have some cute stuff I can wear. I've seen all the women here, they are all amazing, so best believe I am stepping out." She said to me.