It All Started With A Friend Request

My exams had just ended three days ago. I was chilling out, eating and reading some novels too. I was also  thinking of joining a social networking site to get out of boredom.

Quiz up is one of the biggest trivia game. Here players have the option of choosing to play with a friend or with a complete random stranger who may be in another country .As I was going through the description of this app.

"Seems nice" i said to myself and clicked on install option. I quickly made my account and signed in.

It has been like four days since I joined quiz up and I wasn't really talking to anyone here in inbox . As I was scrolling the new feed. I received a request. Ahhh ! It is from Austin.. Austin Swift. I honestly don't accept requests from strangers but I'd talk to some in comment section . I'd seen some of his posts before I liked them...I kind of started stalking his profile.. not that I fell for him at first sight but ohk not to deny the fact...HE LOOKED HOT !!

Going back to the notification page

Going back to the notification page . I clicked on "accept" option . As soon as I accepted that request . "BEEP ! BEEP" my phone buzzed ! ohh ! I received a message . It is from him . It says "HEY BEAUTIFUL" !

 It says "HEY BEAUTIFUL" !

________________
Hey you ! You liked it ?!
Will be updating the next chapter soon...

Love you all !!