Jealousy

A/N : Omo~ The fan art is so amazing. I wish I can improve my drawing too T^T. Anyway let's continue >~<.

=========================

Hoseok's POV

After listening Jimin's backstory, I felt that I'm not alone anymore. Even Jimin had dark past. But I felt guilty, Jimin giving me his backstory, What about me? I got no courage.

"-ok. Hoseok. Hoseok!!" I jumped when someone called me,"Jeez, what are you thinking? Hurry up go buy some food, the lines are waiting!" Jimin lightly punched my shoulder.

We got our meals and went to the tree. To be honest when I looked at the tree, I always remembered that 'time'...Y'know what I mean, right readers?

We sat under the tree, and eating our food but we stopped when someone approached us.

"Hey, can I eat with you?" A deep voice asked us,"Sorry if I'm interrupting, I can't eat in my office 'cause there's 'something' going on," We looked up and almost chocked our foods.

I-it's Taehyung!

We nodded. Of course, if we refused, we afraid that we gonna get in trouble. We thought there's gonna be serious atmosphere around us, instead it was comfortable. We didn't feel any 'aura' around him, so we can eat in piece and talk about stuff.

Even though Taehyung scolded us, eat or talk.

But everything went well,"Soo.....Hoseok," he called me and looked up,"How's Jungkook?" He raised his eyebrows.

Jungkook?

Ah.

Ah.

Ah!

Suddenly my face turned red, Dang it.....why do you had to make me remembered..?! I quickly shook my head,"Doing good! He already apologized," I responded,"Ok....so that's explain what happened to your neck," he smirked.

I quickly hold my neck,"haha....yeah,"

"And Jimin....." he suddenly called Jimin, making Jimin flinched,"As I remembered, academy not allowed to wear color contact lenses. So why did you wear it?" Suddenly a fire around him, making us panic.

"Ah..! Taehyung I can explain! Actually Jimin has his own problem," I quickly defended Jimin.

Actually, it's unusual for president like him. He's not that always serious, but he's funny making us laughed. Maybe it wasn't that bad.

========================

Jungkook's POV

After the rang bell, I quickly searched for Hoseok. I'm excited about to see him. I really want to smell his scent. It's taste like Vanilla.

I looked around no sign of clue, even his friend Jimin I think gone too. Maybe he's with Hoseok (?). As I keep remembering, where usually Hoseok hang out. Suddenly an idea pop into my head. The tree!

I quickly rushed to the school's yard and found Hoseok and Jimin. But that's not all of them, there's someone. I squinted my eyes and saw the president.

I gritted my teeth but I need to stayed calm. Right... breath, don't make any ruckus. I kept watching them laughing and talking about stuff. I can't bear with anymore so maybe I talked with him later.

As soon the bell rang, I checked my schedule. Without realization, I grinned as I looked the schedule. I'm going to class with Hoseok.

I quickly searched for him and found him in the hallway. Good no one interrupting. I smirked as I approached him.

Hoseok's POV (Y'know what's gonna happen)

I smiling as I walked to my class. Yay~! I made friends with Taehyung! I humming to the song and kept walking until I was being pinned on the wall, harshly

I hissed at the pain,"Nice voice, y'got there," This voice....I looked up and Oh shit....

"Are you having a good time?" He grinned. I was afraid so I nodded repeatedly.

"Aww, that's unfair. Having a good time without me," he pouted that I found that cute. I was afraid to make a move. Looks like he noticed it,"Baby, what's wrong? Why are you trembling?" He asked me teasingly as he put his leg between my thighs making me tense.

I used my trembling hands to removed his legs, but he noticed it and pinned above my head,"ah ah ah, don't do that," he smiled.

"I saw that you hangout with the President. What are you guys talking about?" He suddenly asked me. Does that mean he saw it?! I bit my lips and stayed silence.

He pulled up my chin, making me facing at him,"C'mon, what are you guys talking about?" He furrowed his eyebrows. I closed my eyes and shook my head.

-

-

He's mad! I swear he's mad!! I was trembling in fear my tail got between my legs. I slowly opened my eyes and was met with his dark eyes. I can see his eyes slowly turning red.

"You've been really such a bad boy. Hmm..how about as the change, can I drink your blood? I didn't eat until this afternoon," he asked me leaning down to my neck.

"Agh!!" I didn't say yes or no yet, but he already bit me in making me screamed. He closed my mouth,"Shh...You don't want someone to hear you right?" And I nodded.

He released my hands and went to my waist. I felt weak and numb,"Jungkook....t-that's enough," I trembled said to him, but he won't stop.

He kept sucking again and again. To be honest, I feared that my blood gonna ran out. I pushed him weakly,"Jung-kook..! I said that's enough....!" Again he won't stop.

-

After few moments of silence, he pulled out making me short of oxygen. He still kept his hands on my waist, and he licked my wound that he made then he whispered to my ear,"Thanks for the food ❤️" making me shivered.

He stared at me with his normal eyes. He leaned down and gave me a peck,"Ok let's go to our class!" He smiled showing his bunny tooth. I don't know if I should get mad or not....I huffed.

====================
A/N : There you go 😏. How was it? Anyway see you on the next chapter~! Bye~!