Le sigh (Part 1)

Me:
If you're still here from my long dead moment.
Not that I ran out of ideas obviously... You guys are the best!!

*hugs all the readers with full on compassion (if you're still here...reading this at least)*

Ok so literally

I planned this whole chapter out

I planned this whole chapter out...no lie...

KAY I'M READY!! >:D

Hopefully my writing/inspiration spark hasn't died!!

With that said...

*inhales*

WELKOM TO THE ASK/DARE GLITTERFORCE DOKI DOKI!!1!1!1!

Maya: WHERE THE GIRLS GET TORTURED WITH--

Rachel: Maya, I know you're my friend but how are you seriously enjoying this?!

Maya: Y E S

Mackenzie: we get tortured with jokes.....

Natalie: you mean "Memes?"

Mackenzie: yes, those unspeakable ....things......

:/ I had to give some line to Clara: So what's the dares/no truths that are going to be used out today??

Me: well for starters, I have to give Maya my "awesome, great, powerful—"

Rachel: can you get to the point?

Me: Maya get's to have my "Author powers"

Mackenzie, Clara and of course Maya: oh

Me: *sighs* yes, *does a weird dance around the girls and kneels down in front of the dense Maya, transferring my powers over to her*

Maya: *slightly flinches from the sudden power overwhelming her* (ME AND THOSE ADJECTIVES WHOOO)

Oh my Gosh! I should try this out!!! *sparkles flying out her eyes*

Natalie: *slides over to Storm and whispers* is it hard to wield?

Me: *shrugs* I can make it hard for her, but I'll make it average.....

Rachel (whom is overhearing the small conversation): H U H ?

Me: *AHEM* haha...so Natalie you're in control of choosing meme videos as well as locking up Mackenzie in a room to watch your chosen idea~~

ASK/DARE GLITTERFORCE DOKI DOKI!!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara