Natalie's attempt at Puns

Me: hOi if you haven't noticed (WHICH MOST OF YOU HAVE NOTICED) that I have been lazy on the requests aswell as everything else.....irl..

AND WTF U GUYS??!?!? 2K???!!! ALREADY??!!  OMFG I LOVE U!!!! For...reading this...d-don't get the wrong idea...b-b-Baka x3

And moving on....

*inhales*

WELKOM TO ASK/DARE GLITTERFORCE DOKI DOOKI WHERE WE TORTURE THE GURLS WITH---
Natalie: Foooooooooooooooooooodddd!!! *agressively eats her 5th cake slice, 5TH!!!*

Maya: Doki-Doki's and which in fact is a good thing! *winks*

Mackenzie: with.....*thinks*

Clara: with.....Happiness!

Mackenzie: The princess's blessings. Mary Angeli--

Rachel: this isn't a dare.....

Maya: hmmm Rachel..that doesn't really fit in with the sentence Rachel..

Rachel: WHAT?

Fine....

With......

NAH IM NOT DOING IT!!! *flings her arms up*

Me: Ok Natalie madgirl2868 dared you to ALONE to attempt at Making puns, but for two whole chapters!!

Natalie: oh gosh, I got to try that!! *is stretching her arms*

Clara: what about us?? Do we have a dare??

Me: I'll save it for next chapter....

*looks at the comments of (mostly) dares that have literally blown up* yikes......

And besides you can watch Natalie's attempt at Puns (ROLL CREDITS FRO THIS CHAPTER LMAO)

Mackenzie: ......

Clara: .......

Both: ok

Me: *walks over to Rachel, Maya is just frolicking... WORD OF THE DAY KIDDOS!!*

Rachel: hmm?

Me: ok ok Rachel *does a smug face*  since you won't answer for being such a stubborn baby...

Rachel: *groans* from the look on your face, I can tell I'm going to get a bad dare....

'Please no confessions, PLEASE NO CONFESSIONS'

'No not this time. You may have slipped out last time but this dare is different'

'HUH???'

'I has author powers, which includes me hearing your thoughts....deal with it'

'Oh..'