"Have you messaged her already?" A voice broke my trance.

"I did," I replied. "But honestly, I'm not sure if she will show up."

In a quiet night where only the swoosh of the wind can heard, a chuckle reverberated. "Of course she will. Your worries are nonsense. I'm sure she'll be here any moment now."

I sighed. "Still, what if she got hurt? Or what if she hates me right now? Her proposal got ruined you know."

More laughter came out from the person who is now standing beside me. "Glaiza? Hating you? Pfttt. That's really impossible, Rhi. Remember that fight of yours that almost tore you two apart? She really got hurt but believe me, she never hated you."

"What are you saying?! Rhian, you don't have to do this! This idea of yours is crazy." Glaiza was furious. I've never seen her like this before.

"Glai, please, I have to do this for myself. And I know this is selfish that's why I'm giving you your freedom. I just want you to be happy...and you're not gonna find it from me." Tears are streaming down my face. The pain in my chest almost made it impossible for me to speak up.

"Can't you see, Rhi? I am complete when I am with you and that what makes me happy. You...you're my happiness, love." Glaiza broke down in tears. She dropped herself to the floor and hugged her knees.

I hate to see her cry more especially I'm the reason behind it. I wanted to hug her, caress her, tell her it's gonna be alright, but I stood still and let my heart out.

"I know it's gonna hurt....b-but I don't want to be selfish to keep you away from...from something that you n-need. B-but breaking up with me? It's too much." She moved closer to me and hugged my knees. In that moment, all I want to do is to pull her and kiss her pain away. I'm close to giving in.

"Please, love, don't do this."

Glaiza is hurt. I hurt her. I don't deserve her. She deserves better.

"Glai...I-I'm sorry," I said almost a whisper. I pulled myself from her hold and walked away.

"I know. Who would even follow a piece of shit like me to London and beg for me to come. back to her? But Glaiza is so pure. Even if I don't deserve her, she still chose me. It just made me even love her more." A faint smile appeared on my face.

"See? You know it. She will always choose you. So stop worrying and wait for the love of your life here. I'm just gonna go and check if everything's settled already." I smiled to acknowledge what she has said and she did the same before walking back inside. But before she could go inside, I called her out.

"Chynns?"

She stopped and looked back to my direction. "Yeah?"

"Thank you...for everything."

She beamed at me and said, "Always. For both of you." Then she went back inside, leaving me with high hopes.

○ ♡ ○ ♡ ○ ♡ ○ ♡ ○ ♡ ○

I immediately went down my car and sprinted off towards the hotel's entrance. The moment I received Rhian's message, I knew right away where she wants to meet me. The night I inevitably and helplessly fell in love with her. With just once glance, she has captured my heart and soul. Right then and there, I knew I wanted her to be part of my life. So that's what I did.

I can't explain how nervous I am right now. Wala akong ideya kung bakit gusto niya akong kitain sa lugar kung saan kami nagsimula. May balak ba siyang tapusin ang amin? Hindi naman siguro. I know she loves me as much as I love her. Pero bakit ngaba talaga? May importante ba siyang sasabihin sa akin? Eh pero bakit dito pa niya kailangang sabihin? I want to see her now para masagot na ang mga katanungan sa utak ko na kanina pa bumabagabag sa akin. Pero there's also a part of me that is afraid to know what she has to say. Hindi ko alam kung maganda ba ang magiging bunga nito.