Blaze - Rain

Third Person P.O.V

'There she is again... Playing in the rain without a care...' Blaze thought. He is looking a girl with (H/c) hair and blue dress in the rain behind a light pole. That always happens when it's raining. The girl would play in the rain while Blaze will 'observe' her as he would call it when his brothers ask about his strange behavior. (Yes, it's definitely not stalking) There is something about the girl that intrigues the him. He don't know what it is but he hates it. He continue to 'observe' the girl without knowing that his presence is already known. The girl always knew about her stalker but decided to let it be. It didn't bring any harm to her anyway. And she is pretty confident that if anything were to happen, she could handle it.

Blaze turn around and thought. 'This time! This time! I will find out how she keep disappearing!' He turn back to see the girl and... She's... Gone. 'How??!'

Time Skip brought to you by Mc Donald's. Mmm, I'm lovin it!

The girl is back and Blaze is at the same spot as always. She continue to twirl on the road. Jumping into puddles with her clothes stuck to her body like glue. Her beautiful (H/c) hair is wet from all the rain that's pouring on her and her shoeless feet. She likes the rain. Everyone always thought the rain is gloomy and sad but to her, the rain give her this sort of calmness. The way the rains trickle down her body giving a cold tingle and cold air blowing her clothes. She love it all. People would call her childish and immature for playing in the rains. But does she look like she cares about it? Nah. Haters gonna hate and there's no stopping them. So she just gonna ignore them. "There is no point talking to simple minded people. Humans change easily yet so difficult. A simple being with a complicated mind. There's always a reason in their doings. So, why should I care? O have my own reasons." As she always said
That is another reason why Blaze like her. She seems sweet and kind but when she is taunted, she gives off a mischievous vibe and her demeanor totally changed.

Blaze always wanted to talk to the girl but every time the rain stops the girl just disappear. He chases her one time and the girl is very fast. Not even Thunder could match her. (Or so he thinks.) She run to an abandoned alleyway and once Blaze is there. She's already gone. That struck more confusion into his brain and it's adding the curiosity to his questions. In other way, it's adding fuel to the fire. (Ba sum tss)

The rain abruptly come to a stop. Blaze finally come out from his hiding spot and approach the girl. "Stop right there." The girl suddenly said. Blaze stopped walking and froze. The girl turn around and show her (S/c) face and (E/c) to Blaze. (Y/n) froze in her place as she stare at Blaze's face. 'A... Boy... It's. A. Boy!' She thought. She took a few step back and get ready to run. But before she could do that Blaze already step closer to her. "Wait! I just wanna-" A sword is held to his throat. "Stay right there!" (Y/n) said. And Blaze... Well he doesn't have any choice but to freeze or else he might die.

'What should I do with him?' She ask herself. 'Kill him? No, he's still a person. And I'm not ready to go to jail just yet. Erase his memory? No, I might erase memories of his whole life. What should I do?! C'mon help me brain!' 'Hey! Don't look at me! I've never been in this situation before and I never think it would happen. So... I have no idea.' Her brain reply. 'Great. Okay (Y/n) think rational.' "Who are you? And how did you find me?" She ask the boy. 'Really (Y/n)? You're gonna pull a tangled move on him?' She thought to herself again.

"Hey, hey!" Blaze suddenly said. "I'm not here to hurt you." "Oh. Okay!" Her voice turn cheery and her sword disappear into thin air. "I'm (Fake/n)!" She replied. 'That is surprisingly easy.' He thought before feeling pain on his neck as he fell on the cold road. "Do you really think I would fall for that trick?" (Y/n) said while smirking. "Oh, and by the way. I'm (Y/n) (L/n)." She add and wink. And that's the last think he remember before waking up in front of his house. (Well, Tok Aba's house)