DEAR DIARY(FINAL CHAPTER)

Start from the beginning

No one survived....until I saw the family's picture.

A little girl in a pink dress while holding a brown teddy bear,sitting beside her lovely parents on a sofa.

And at the right corner,a young man looks exactly like Casirus smiling at the camera.

So pure.

They look so happy.

But I know that the little girl hiding something beyond those black eyes.

As if she held a big burden.

I learnt their history...

...this family was betrayed by Casirus,the little girl's uncle.He slashed everyone in the mansion till dead.

Maybe....maybe Casirus didn't know that the girl still alive,roaming around the whole world for a revenge...she has the same feature as-

And her name is...

.....Alessandra de Altezza

So,Ayuki's real name is Alessandra...

What a beautiful name.

I just realized all those enemy that Ayuki asked me to destroy years ago were someone that involved with her family's murder.

And here I realized that I was used by the girl,hahahha....she doesn't want people to know she's the Black Angel so she used me as her shadow...Erebus.

And she can't use the memory erase all the time...she will lost her energy...

However,this little girl had helped me to stand up on my own legs.

She taught me how to live in this cruel world.

I remember the day I joined Red Dragon,she beat Mochida and his gang the day after....I never hear anything from them anymore.

While the man who tried to rape kaa-san also have moved away from Namimori without a reason.

I don't want to know what Ayuki did to him....I'm shivering right now.

Five years have passed,now I'm working as Reborn's assistant with the help of Hayato and his friends.

Such a surprise for me of how I befriend with Hayato and his freak friends.

Tou-san and kaa-san are on vacation in Korea.

Because today is my birthday,they continuously send me a message of happy birthday and promise me for a gift.

They're so cute.

Even though I still mad at tou-san...but whenever I see how happy kaa-san is with his husband...I don't have the heart to ruin their happiness because of my selfishness.

Like I said earlier,today is my birthday.

And again,I've received a gift from an unknown person.

The person put the gift in front of my doorstep.

A black wristband with an orange flame as a pattern.

It's so cute.

It's so beautiful.

It's so precious to me.

I had received 5 gifts since five years ago from the same person on my birthday.

A blue cotton scarf,a pair of black shoes,a diamond heart necklace,a red bandana and now this...a wristband.

I sweatdropped right now,hahaha..mostly jewellery

I'm smiling like an idiot because I know who the sender is.

While sipping my Americano in this busy cafe,I remember that Ayuki and I always hang out here.

I really want to know where she is but I have to respect her decision to stay away from me...for now.

I wish we can hang out together like old times.

Dear diary,I know she is watching me right now.I really want to snap my head in her direction but I'm so scared to look into her deep black eyes.

I know better than do anything recklessly.

Haihhhh,Reborn nagging at me again to come to his office right now.

So noisy,this grumpy old man...

Dear diary,I hope one day all of us including Ayuki can sit together and take a picture...a family picture.

When I went out of the cafe,I walked bypassed a woman in a black coat,enjoying her food at the stall beside my cafe.

I remember the perfume.A flower fragrance.

I know who she is and I know that she is smiling when I walked bypassed her.

It's okay...I will act like I don't know her...for now of course.

Well,till here...

Dear diary,this is my story.

Please vote😆😆

Yeayyyy finallllllll chapterrrrrrr💖💖💖💖💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💝💝💝💝

I'm sorry for grammar and spelling error....

And I hope you enjoy this story...

Sorry if this chapter is too rushing..

If you don't satisfied with this chapter,I can change the plot if you want😀😀

Thank you to everyone who has been reading this story until the end😙😙😍😍😘😘😚😚😚💋💋❤❤❤