6. Now I Am Being The Creep.

Song of the chapter:
Camila Cabello- 'Havana' Ft. Young Thug

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I enjoyed learning AI because today's lecture was a sneak peek to the future. After taking our certificate we have to go for group photo of our batch's with our teacher.

In a queue we went to the ground floor I was first in queue. And Mr. Stranger was the coordinator to make us stand separately in two queue of boys and girls. When we where waiting in queue on the stairs for our turn I did not have anything to do and Mr. Stranger was standing at the bottom of stairs so I started staring at his face.

Down from his hard jaws which are perfectly sculpted and look so beautiful. Till this time everything around him seamed fading. A clean shaved face with little bit growth of mustache and his... parted lips.

Oh god!

His upper lips were so full and pink but his lower lips where half and they where forming the most cutest permanent lip frown.

I didn't knew I was staring at his lips with more than necessary time and I was stuck staring at those perfect permanent lip frown.

Instantly my lips went dry and I felt butterflies opening their wings in my stomach and tickling the inner skin of my tummy. I felt my whole body becoming warm.

And I quickly averted my eyes from his face and thought ' Oh god, please don't let anyone caught me staring at his.... Um... lips.' I felt like biggest creep in the world.

After that moment the whole time I was staring at the ground. Even my face in the group picture would have been looking like a camel with some serious constipation issues.

I don't know what I was thinking seeing at Mr. Strangers face but his... lips were really very cute and beautiful.

Staring at him was like staring at mountains. They are so imperfect and rugged but are so peaceful and beautiful to stare at. I felt like I was teleported to a forest where every breeze was cold hitting me but my body is getting warmer with ever second.

After that day I never saw Mr. Stranger in person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you think Mr. Stranger is going to leave our Belén alone.

Vote+comment+share.

Stay blessed.