5. Ignoring Me Or Running Away From Me?

Picture of Aaron at the side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While we where in lecture studying about Neuron Networking I found myself think about Mr. Stranger. I can't make myself to not think about him.

Like the way he was staring blankly at me that what happend to those amusement filled eyes, was he not having a good day? I thought maybe that must be the reason and started to concentrate on our teachers speaking.

When we went for lunch. I again saw Mr. Stranger but this time he is having his own lunch with our class batch but his back was facing towards me and at the nap of his neck a stubborn curl was pocking out from his head bun.
He didn't made eye contact with me this time but I was having fun eating jalebi (an Indian sweet dish) they where so yummy I took them five times by going in line again and again they where moan worthy and Aaron liked Italian yatch (pastry stuffed with corn, cheese and veggies) and for today we had kulfi (ice cream) for desert.

After we finished our food. Aaron and I sat on the stair while eating our kulfi's and Aaron said

" I think that girl sitting on the other side of stairs is stalking me." In a hushed tone so I turned and saw a girl from our batch sitting in that place where Aaron mentioned about the stalker sitting.

" Are you afraid from her that she is going to group you or something." I said with amusement laced in my voice.

"Of course, I won't let that happen."he said while covering his chest with both of his hands in an overdramatic way.

I started laughing and he did too. Aaron is tall and handsome with curly blond hairs which at the top are lighter in shade as compared to the bottom and I swear to god he can make any one to his side by just making his puppy dog face which can melt you to a puddle. Because when you see a 6'4" guy with curly blond hairs helping a four year old boy to get down from a broken escalator by taking matching steps as to the kid, you will become a puddle already. Sometimes I think he has 10-15 puppies into him.

Then I saw Mr. Stranger coming to our way, we where still laughing and I saw something different in Mr. Strangers actions, his head was hung low and he was in a hurry he even took two steps at a time and went away as fast as he came.

When we went in the classroom and sat in our chairs and where waiting for sir to come and start the lecture and a thought came into my mind  ' was Mr. Stranger running away from Me. '

If yes, then why he was running away from me and trying to ignore meeting my eyes.

Then I thought why do I care, a little voice in my head said ' because you do give a fuck!' Ughh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone 😄
So what do you think why Mr. Stranger was running away from Belén comment down your thoughts.💁
Go and check out my new book "Scribbles." it is a one chapter book, maybe I will upload some more chapters in future but I suggest you should go and read it.
Vote+share +comment

Stay blessed.🙏