Chapter 39 { reunited }

Nyla Jones
September 5th, 1989
Downtown Brooklyn,NY

My summer was amazing. The first week of summer vacation I lost my virginity and I have been a changed person. Ever since I lost it, my face been spotless, I have a different walk, I talk different... I'm just different in general. That's the power of good dick. We haven't had sex since that time because he was busy in the studio and was under pressure as usual. I had left in August to go to Jamaica with my parents and the experience was amazing. I came back last weekend and I haven't met up with De since he told me that Jodeci went to California for some meeting. School is in 2 Days and I already hate it. But it is my senior year so I'll survive.

I'm chilling with Shiann at the mall since she's basically my only friend apart from De. I chose to keep it that way. I shouldn't need to have a million friends when I can have one who I know will always be there for me.

"How was your summer Shi?" I ask Shiann as we walk through the food court. I am craving Taco Bell.

"It was good. I went to Mexico to visit some family." She says walking with me to the food stand.

"That's cool." I say and she stares at me deeply.

"I don't know.. but you look different." She says and I start to blush.

"You have that 'I got dick' glow." She says and I kiss my teeth.

"Whatever." I say starting to chuckle.

"You had sex didn't you." She says and I start to blush even more.

"Me have sex? No no no never." I lie and she kisses her teeth.

"Go walk to that garbage." She asks and I stare at her confused.

"Just do it." She says in a desperate tone.

I walk to the garbage and I walk back. What's the problem?

"You definitely had sex." She says and I start to laugh.

"How would you know over the way I walk?" I ask and she chuckles.

"You normally walk with swag and masculinity. Now you walk with a lil' pep in your step like you had dick shoved up your anus." She says and I start to laugh.

"Shut up!" I say hitting her arm.

"So... did y'all have sex?" She asks and I look away.

"Yes... yes we did." I say and she starts to jump up and down.

"Calm down!" I say calming her hyper ass down.

"Wait... so you mean to tell me that little miss 'I'm gonna wait until I get married' lost her virginity to 'I can't keep my dick in my pants'?" She asks and I start to laugh. It's nothing but jokes and love with her.

"Yes Shiann. Yes we had sex. We made love. We fucked. We did it all." I say and she starts to squeal.

"About damn time. You know how much times I wanted to talk to you about sex but I had to hold back cause you wouldn't understand!" She says and I roll my eyes.