Chapter 17 { Sleepovers }

Nyla Jones
December 25th,1988
Brooklyn,NY

So I found out De and his crew is gonna spend the night at my house since there is a snow storm and they can't go home. This is gonna be the worst night ever. I love him and all, but he's gonna be horny and I have no time for that. His friends are going to be embarrassing and I'm most importantly going to embarrass myself.

"Wait, So y'all sleeping over?" I ask K-Ci who is currently touching the perfumes on my dresser.

"Yup, your mom said we can stay in the guest room." He says picking up one of my fragrances and spraying it into the air.

"Oh, and can you stop touching my shit!" I yell getting up from the bed I was sitting on and pushing him out the door.

"Have fun! Use condoms!" K-Ci says as I slam the door in his face. He is so annoying.

"Well, if that's the case I'll go get you and the boys some clothes to wear. I have a lot of men clothes... don't ask why. And I'll get some from my dad & Dajon." I say to De who is currently playing with one of my teddy bears on my bed.

"Ok." He says making me smile at how cute he is.

I make my way out my room and I knock on DJ's door. Surprisingly he answers and I walk right in without explanation.

"I'm gonna take some of your clothes for the guys to wear." I say opening his drawers and taking out 3 sweat pants and 3 Wife beaters.

"Mmm, have fun." He says going through the vinyls he has.

"Whatever." I say walking out the room and walking to the guest room where I see Dalvin, JoJo, & K-Ci playing Uno.

"Uno Uno out bitch!" Dalvin says throwing the cards down on the floor.

"You cheating ass motha-"

"I have some clothes for you guys to change into. There are some toothbrushes and rags in the closet on the left if you want to do some freshening up." I say putting the clothes on top of the dresser and walking towards the door.

"Thank you Nyla." JoJo says

"You're welcome Joel!" I say smiling at him

I walk back into my room and I see De laying down on the bed with his eyes closed. It seems as if he is sleeping but I wasn't so sure.

"De?" I say and I get no answer.

"DeVante?" I say and still no answer.

"Donald! Wake your ass up!" I say throwing an oversized t-shirt I owned and the Nike sweatpants he had gave me a few months back.

"O-Oh um thanks. I'm just tired." He says rubbing his eyes and sitting up in the bed.

"No problem, do your little thing. I have an extra toothbrush in my closet and an extra rag over there." I say pointing to my closet.

"I'll be getting my shit done." I say opening my drawer and taking out my clothes.

I then put my hair in a pony tail and secured my bonnet on my head. I then took out my aloe Vera face mask and started lathering my face with it. I took out my towel, my toothbrush, and my rag and headed out the door to the bathroom. Before I could leave the room he stops me and says

"All that for going to sleep?" He asks looking me up and down like I'm crazy

"Hell yeah! Hygiene is important." I say kissing him on the cheek and running out my room. After about 45mins of being in the shower, I finally came out and started to walk to my room. I opened the door and I see a sleeping De on my bed and a hard dick in grey sweatpants.

"Mmm" I say to myself as I start to take off my towel and open the African Shea Butter and rubbing it on my skin. I then put on my bra and panties and my clothing. I decided to wear nothing but an oversized shirt and a Nike tight fitted shorts. I put on my knee high socks and I begin to take off my bonnet and release my hair from the pony tail that it was in. I put witch hazel on my face and started to rub my face with African Shea Butter again. I spray some perfume on me. I realized I needed help since I wanted to braid my hair to get a curly look tomorrow but I can't do my other side.

"Donald, I need help." I say waking him up for the second time.

"What happened?" He asks

"Can you help me braid the other side of my hair?" I say sitting in front of him. The right side of my hair was already braided, it was just my left.

"I'm not really experienced in shit like this." He says honestly as possible.

"Can you try?" I say handing him the comb and Kantu hair products.

"Aight, Whatever." He says. He begins to part my hair and he starts braiding the left side. For a person who is not experienced in hair styling he's really good.

"Owwwwww that shit hurt!" I say as he pulled on my hair too hard.

"My bad baby, I didn't mean to." He says while putting some hair grease in his hands and lathering it on my hair. After a span of 5 long minutes he finished.

"Done." He says and I walk over to my mirror. It was so beautiful.

"Thank youuu!" I say jumping on him and kissing his face repeatedly.

"Aight Chill!" He says laughing and pushing me off of him.

"You tired?" I ask as I hear him yawn and rub his eyes.

"Yeah, I haven't been sleeping lately." He says making me sympathize with him.

"You wanna sleep in my room or sleep with the rest of your crew." I ask grabbing a pillow and playing with it.

"I don't think your dad will allow me sleeping in your room." He says looking at me with a worried expression.

"He's not gonna know." I say. Although I said I didn't wanna deal with his horny ass... I do wanna cuddle up with him.

"Okay, but if we get caught don't ev-"

"Shut up and come to bed." I say throwing him a pillow

I then walk over to my door and I turn the knob and close it. I turn off the lights and I walk to my room. De had put pillows in between our bodies so nothing would go down.

I then jump into the bed and he does the same.

"Nyla?" He says looking up at the ceiling.

"Yes Donald?" I say in response.

"You think we gonna be together forever?" He asks me and I chuckle a little.

"If the lord wants that then yes, yes we will." I say leaning over to him and kissing his lips.

"Ok, well goodnight." He says turning is body and shifting in the bed.

"Goodnight." I say and just with that we fell asleep.