Curse ch2

Cana pov

In seconds I appeared behind the poor girl and hit the back of her head knocking her out.

Shame she doesn't know my jutsu.

I turned to see who was next and they all seemed to be staring at me shocked well not Neji he just looked like he didn't care.

"Next?' I asked curiously.

"Lee" Gai said as if to tell him to go but by the looks of it he's trying to figure out what I did.

I heard Neji activate his byakugan meaning he's gonna learn my jutsu but that doesn't matter until it's his turn.

Lee stepped towards me and I patted him on the shoulder giving him two words of inspiration "good luck" before I jumped back 5 meters.

"Hailey my youthful rival fight me with everything you've got! Don't hold a single thing back!" Lee yelled even though I was in hearing range...

Lee then sprung at me aiming kicks at me but each one was off target making him miss each time getting irritated he started throwing punched but had the same issue, poor Lee.

"What did you do?" Lee muttered still trying to hit me, but I dodged each one as simply as the last one. Proud of how well my jutsu is working I flipped backwards away from Lee and started to think about multiple ways I could end this.

I stepped towards him and kicked him in the gut where he flew backwards and coughed up a little blood, gai called the match before sending Neji to fight me.

I went to tap neji on the shoulder and say well done when he moved so I couldn't.
"Good luck" I muttered with a smile knowing I was going to win.

Neji got into the gentle fist stance and I stood normally, gai said go and neji charged at me... but fell over, making Lee laugh.

"I can't see..." He muttered in panic and I smirked.

Neji tried to get up but failed, he failed to move all together.

Gai quickly stopped the match and they all glared at me well Neji attempted to but glared at a tree instead as he couldn't see. Gai wasn't glaring he looked impressed.

I stepped towards hyuuga and tapped his shoulder and he was returned to normal.

"What's your jutsu" they all asked at exactly the same time... creepy.

"Oh Yknow, things" I said twirling my hair nervously.

"You're a strong shinobi if we're going to be a good team we need to know your jutsu" Gai explained.

"I'm from the saka clan the one and only clan that can use any curse at will as apartment of my gekkie kenkai, I'm only at stage 2 at this moment in time. Stage one allows me to curse through touch I can release any curse I conquer up, stage two allows me to curse through eye contact, stage three allows me to give blessings, so I can give you power boosts and stuff I guess, stage four allows me to undo any curse given by an outside source."

"That's... so... YOUTHFUL" Sensei yelled making them all sweat drop well not Lee he stood there frantically Nodding his head in agreement.

I placed my hand on Lee and tenten and I undid the curse on them.

"What curse did you use on us?" Tenten asked.

"I made you and Lee lose the ability to fight and I took Neji's eyesight and I paralysed him. Sorry about that blank eyes" I explained.

"That's a stupid name" Neji resorted and I shrugged.

"Are we done here?" I asked eager to tell my mom I graduated the academy.

"Yes my youthful students class is dismissed" Sensei yelled and we all went off our separate ways.

For some odd reason Neji decided to walk with me.

"Cana?" He asked.

"Hm" I hummed in response.

"With your clans jutsu, can you use any other along with it so like fire style for instance, I mean like how the Uchiha specialise in fire jutsu." he asked pushing his raven locks behind his ear.

"My clans chakra nature is wind" I told him and he seemed to be satisfied with my answer.

"It's no surprise you're out of the academy, how old are you anyways" he asked, man is it interrogate Cana day or what?

"11, 12 next month" I stated proudly before adding "what about you" on the end.

"13, 14 in July" he said, but it's November so we aren't that far apart in age just a year and 2 months ish.

"I look forwards to working with you" neji said as he offered me his hand to shake which I shook gently.

After five minutes more of random question we arrived at my house where I said goodbye to neji and entered my house.

It was suspiciously quiet usually I can hear my mom humming as she cooks or something. Hm this is unusual.

I slipped my trainers off my feet and walked into the living room to see something I wished not to see.

A blood curling scream escaped my lips as I stared in horror.

Neji pov

After having a nice chat with Cana I dropped her off home before I started to head to my compound.

Suddenly I heard an extremely loud scream coming from her house hold, without thinking I ran into her house, I should have knocked but I don't have time for that. When I got there I understood why she screamed.

Cana was standing there, in shock, she didn't move or acknowledge my presence, tears started to roll down her face as she took in the sight of who I assumed to be her mom lying on the floor, blond hair with red splashes in was spread around her sliced up body.

I wrapped my arms around Cana and gently pushed her face into my chest so she could cry, within seconds sobs filled the room. I stroked her hair in a calming manner and in less then five minuets she fell asleep in my arms... standing up.