Chapter 4

Chapter 4:

(Aprils POV)

Nash and I watched Disney Channel until 1 am, then I fell asleep. I must have been really tired from babysitting.

(Nash's POV)

I had a lot of fun watching Disney Channel with April. It was just like old times. Oh look April is falling asleep. I remember when we would fall asleep and we would magically appear upstairs in the morning. I miss those days! I should carry her upstairs and put her in bed.

(Aprils POV the next morning)

Wait. Where am I? Oh, right, I'm at the Griers house. But why am I in bed? I fell asleep on the couch! Did Nash carry me upstairs? I checked my phone, one text message from my mom, a few Instagram notifications, and one notification from Vine. I unlocked my phone and clicked on Vine, I had a follow request from 'Nash Grier' I accepted and clicked on his account. I saw he had already posted two vines, one of Sky and the other said 'when you were little and you fell asleep on the couch and you magically appeared in bed' then it showed a quick video of me asleep on the couch, then a quick video of me in bed! Well that solves that case. I lock my phone then I walk down stairs. I walk into the kitchen and see a note on the fridge. 'Hey guys! I had to go to a meeting for your stepdad this morning. I will probably be gone all day. Love Mom/Mrs Grier' I read the note then Sky came down. "Hey April!" She said. "Hey Sky!" I responded. "Can we make some pancakes?" She asked. And of corse I said yes!

*Hope you guys enjoyed!*