Chapter 16

Chapter 16:

(Aprils POV)

A shower felt sooooo good! Oh my gosh I'm clean! My teeth are brushed! I look decentish! I grabbed my purse and I was on my way downstairs. Nash was sitting at the counter waiting. I can't wait for tonight! We hopped in the car and drove to Carowinds! It's officially my favorite amusement park ever!

We are here! I can't wait! I haven't been in forever! We went on all the rides except the Intimidator. We wanted to save that one for last because it's both of our favorite! Its huge! The tallest hill is 232 ft! It's the best! We hoped in line and ended up at the front! We started going up the big hill and we got to the top. Then the ride stopped! The microphone came on, "sorry folks, we regret to inform you that we have had some malfunctions with the ride at this moment. It should be fixed shortly!" The man said. "So I guess we are stuck up here for a while." I said "I guess we are" Nash replied then he started talking again "I have something to tell you that I have wanted to say for 4 years now...." "Yes? What is it?" I said getting butterflies in my stomach. "Umm well, you know that I started liking girls when I was twelve. And there was this one special girl that always stood out to me, she had brown curly hair and bright blue eyes. And she always wore pig tails with big bows, and even though she was a year younger than me I still had a crush on her, in fact I still have a crush on her. And I can't hold it in any longer.... April, I like you! A lot. And I know this could make things awkward between us, and well I don't know if you feel the same" I cut him off by kissing him, I really like him! And he's amazing! Just then I heard clapping from everyone else on the ride. And we broke the kiss and started blushing....

*ooh... Cliff hanger! Yikes! This was an eventful chapter!*