Summer Days *40*

I'd like to apologize about this chapter. I jump around from ZOOM RESULTS to your point of view like crazy. I dont know what I was thinking when I originally wrote this. x_x

________________________________

"Hmph I see Rufus found you." Sephiroth's voice startled you.

You were still sitting on the ground, you hadn't heard him come in. Or 'Travel' in for that matter.

"I didn't know you were a Traveler." You said quietly.

"I could say the same thing." He chuckled.

He offered his hand. You ignored it and stood up yourself, wiping away the tears on your cheeks.

Xemnas walked in, Rufus in tow, and after Rufus came Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo.

They looked the same except Yazoo. His aura was still the creepy color that turned black as it neared his body and he still wore the black sunglasses but underneath the sunglasses you could see a large bruise that stretched from a little above his eyebrow to his mid cheek.

"Ready to go [Name]?" Xemnas asked darkly. You didn't answer.

"Kadaj the blindfold." He ordered.

Kadaj smirked and walked over with a blue bandana.

'Command him to stop!'

'Why?' You thought back. It wouldn't stop them only slow them down.

Kadaj stood behind you, he covered your eyes with the blindfold then kissed the base of your neck. Chills were sent down your spine and you bit your lip holding back a sob.

Kadaj chuckled, he ripped off the necklace [BOC] gave you.

"Hey!" You yelled holding your neck where the necklace once was.

You tried to listen to where and what he was doing since you couldn't see. "Give it back!" You yelled.

Xemnas chuckled a low menacing chuckle, he was close to you and that frightened you.

"What you mean this little trinket?" He asked coldly. You nodded.

"Let me guess...Someone you love gave this to you?" You could hear mocking tone in his voice. You thought about the question, then you thought about [BOC].

"Yes...", You whispered.

You heard the sound of something falling then bouncing off the ground. This something sounded like your necklace. An awful crunching sound was heard next. It was the tiny crystal heart being crushed under Xemnas's boot.

"Oh I'm sorry. It seems that I have accidentally stepped on it." Xemnas said.

You let out a sob not being able to hold it in anymore.

"Its quite alright [Name], I'm sure that someone would've taken it away once they found out the truth about you anyways." Xemnas mocked you more.

"Come. Let's go pay a visit to my mall."

ZOOM RESULT

GROUP POV

"Do you guys hear that?" Demyx asked sitting up and looking around at the others in Seventh Heaven. He could hear a low rumbling noise.

"No hear what?" Sora asked but was swiftly ignored.

"Yeah I do. What is that?" Terra asked back.

Everyone got up and began to listen. Auron ran in with Angeal behind him.

"Get down!" Auron roared and dove to the ground, everyone followed suite.