Chp. 4 ~ Flashbacks

Danny's POV

In 3rd grade

I heard there was gonna be a new kid coming. The teacher said her name was Jessie. I hope she's pretty. I wait for class to start and I see this beautiful girl walk in. "Class, this is Jessie. Be nice and talk to her." she sits next to me and starts working. I toss a piece of paper on her shoulder and she turns and looks at me. "I'm Danny. You're Jessie right?" she nods her head and keeps working. I really like her but I need to keep my reputation here as the really scary kid at this school.  

~after school~

I think, 'how am I gonna be able to talk to her without ruining my rep?' I should just be what everyone thinks I am. I see her walk by and I push her down. my crew started laughing and I just started walking home. I see her running and I want to stop her and tell her I'm sorry. I just keep walking home.

~the next day~

I am walking to school when I hear screaming come from the house a few houses down from mine. it sounded like a girl screaming. I looked in one of the windows and saw a girl about my age and what appears to be her dad. I see him smack her and she turns towards the window. I see her face and its Jessie.I duck down so she doesn't see me. I continue on to school and I see her walk by. "Push the mute freak down." my friend Wyatt said. So I did. she turns and looks at me with a hurtful look in her eyes. I walk away and go to the bathroom. I go into the biggest stall and grab my razor in my backpack. Nobody knows that I cut, they think I wear bracelets cause their cool. I cut a lot and put my razor back in my bag. I get a papertowel and wet it and wipe the blood off my arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooh. You just found out what happened with Jessie's bully. He has a huge crush on her. So what do you think?? Fav and comment. Lov ya!! <3