meet and greet.....or more then that?

Laurens POV

I was just finishing a concert and getting ready for the meet and greet. We sat down and started meeting people. One girl came up to me and had a bunch of bracelets on. I wondered why. "Why do you have a lot of bracelets on?" she started to walk away when I grabbed her wrist. she winced and I knew why. I walked her to a part of the room where nobody would here. "Why do you cut? I really want to know." she just shook her head. "Please tell me why you do it. I want to know. I promise I won't tell anyone." I say. As she was about to speak, lisa came in. "Lauren!! You need to be out here!! Now!!" I give her an 'I'll be out in a sec' look and she walks out. I look back at the girl. "You really want to know the reason?" she asks. I nod my head. "it all started in 3rd grade."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Destiny, cue the flashback music!!

I was walking down the hall and I feel myself getting pushed into a locker. I heard laughing and looked up to see the school bully Danny. He smirked at me and started kicking me and his friends were laughing really hard and fell to the floor. The nurse came and picked me up and brought me to the nurses office. "I'm calling your parents." "NOOO!!!!!! They will say I should've fought back!!!!!" She nods her head and binds up my wounds. I walk backed to class. When I got to my seat, I heard snickering. "Mr. Halliday. will you tell me please why you are disrupting my class with snickering?" The teacher asked."It's cause theres a stupid girl in here." When he said that I ran out of the room. I ran out of the school and ran until I couldn't run anymore.

DESTINY!! TURN OFF THE FLASHBACK MUSIC!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When she finished telling her story, I was crying like a mad man. I ran up to her and hugged her.