Chp. 3 ~ Stay Strong

Jessie's POV

As I walk out of their dressing room, I see Lisa walk out of the bathroom. Her eyes looked a little red and puffy. Like she had been crying. I let it go and go to my car and drive home. As soon as I get home, I run straight to my room and lock my door. I already hear them arguing and it hurts to hear them fight. I climb out my window and drive to the cemetery. I walk through the graveyard until I get to a certain tombstone.

Daniel Halliday

12/21/99-3/14/08

A young soul that will be missed.

I sit at the tombstone and cry as I think of everything he has done to me since I moved here.

~Destiny!! Cue the flashback music!!!~

I'm walking to my new class as I moved here from Sacramento, CA. I walk in and I see a boy with blonde shaggy hair sitting in the back. I introduce myself and sit next to him. I start my work and I feel something on my shoulder. I turn and I see him looking at me. "I'm Danny. So your Jessie?" he asks. I nod my head and keep working. when school ends I feel getting pushed down and laughing spreads around me. I get up and ran home.

~End the music Destiny!!!~

I think about all those years he teased me and hurt me. I never told my parents until after I heard he died. I cried, but I still think that he shouldn't of hurt me in the first place. We could've been good friends. I sit there until I check the time. I get up and go to my car and drive home. I walk in and I see my mom at the dinner table eating. "You hungry babygirl?" she asked. I shook my head and went up to my room. I made sure to lock my door for when my dad comes home.

How did you like it so far? You got the fans side of what started going on. Her mom is in for a surprise later in the story. stay tuned, and STAY STRONG.