"Anyways, turns out the people behind this crazy thing are-"

"Rufus." Angeal answered.

"Sephiroth." Sora continued.

"And Xemnas." Auron finished.

Cloud nodded.

"How did they fake the funeral yo?" Reno asked.

"Clones."

"What??!" Everyone yelled.

Cloud and Seifer just nodded.

"I don't know how they did it but they made clones of Seifer and I. My clone died and was at the funeral, Seifer's clone kissed [Name]."

"Yeah so quit glaring at me already." Seifer announced.

"This is insane..", Terra sat down and shook his head.

"No kidding. I knew the guy was nuts, I just didn't know he was this nuts." Zack said scratching the back of his head.

"Did you guys see any Heartless outside??" Demyx asked.

Cloud shook his head, "No."

"And thank goodness they didn't. Neither of them have a weapon." Aerith said.

"Oh right. That reminds me." Leon pulled out Cloud's sword from a bag and walked over to him handing him the sword.

"Welcome back friend." Leon nodded with a smirk.

"Good to be back." Cloud took the sword with a smile. The two of them clasped hands.

"Hey what about me?" Seifer asked.

Xion sighed and looked through the things, there were no more swords.

"Sorry no more swords." Xion shrugged.

"Oh I know!" Tifa walked to the bar and pulled out a baseball bat, she gave it to Seifer, "I was gonna use this if we ever had thieves."

"Hey isn't that my old baseball bat?" Axel asked grabbing it from Seifer.

"Yeah Reno said you didn't need it anymore." Tifa said shrugging. She walked back to Cloud and leaned on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her.

Axel glared at Reno, "You said it was stolen!"

"It was!" Reno said.

"You didn't tell me it was stolen by you!" Axel growled.

Seifer snatched back the bat, "Shut up and focus we don't need you two red head's making things more complicated."

They glared at Seifer and probably would've attacked him if Auron hadn't nodded.

"He's right. Seifer is right."

Cid rolled his eyes, "Never thought I'd hear that."

"We have way to much going on to worry about little things like that. [Name] is still missing. Heartless are still attacking." Auron's statement silenced everyone.

"[Name] is missing?!" Cloud broke the silence.

Tifa nodded at him solemnly.

"Then what are we waiting for?! We need to get out there and find her!" Cloud yelled.

"We think Xemnas may have taken her." Zexion replied, trying to keep his voice smooth and calm.

Cloud clenched his fists, "Dang it! I knew he was going after her but I thought you'd be able to keep her safe guys!"

"Dont worry Cloudie. We're gonna get her back." Yuffie said quietly. It was the quietest she's probably ever been in her life.

"We'll do whatever it takes." Angeal nodded.