'Mholweni Okoye.' I greet. She answers my greeting. 'Mholweni N'Yarai.' (means hello)

'Molo mntu omhle.' (means hello beautiful) A deep voice speaks behind me. I turn around and see Erik sitting in the corner. A smile grows on my face.
'What are you doing here, king of Wakanda?' I ask while sitting next to him. 'Accompanying my Queen.'

'How was back home?' He asks. 'It was fun, I am going to miss them though.'

'You can visit them how much you like. But when you do notify me so that I can send you a jet.' I smile at his concern.

When we enter the dome, I get up and look at the scenery.

'It is even more beautiful than before

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

'It is even more beautiful than before.' I say amazed. Erik wraps his hands around my waist. 'I don't need a scenery to look at when I can look at you.' His eyes shift from my eyes to my lips. I turn around and kiss him.

He presses me more against his body making me feel his ga-donk-a-donk. I immediately feel uncomfortable. I pull back. 'I'm sorry, I just... haven't had sex in a long time. Sorry.' He apologizes.

'It's okay.' I say awkwardly.

Okoye lands the jet. The door opens and I step outside with Erik.
I see T'Challa and his warriors waiting for us.

He greets me with the Wakandan sign and I greet back

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He greets me with the Wakandan sign and I greet back. 'How are you?' He asks. 'I've been great actually. It's crazy how-' I get cut off by a man yelling.

'DO YOU WANT THIS TEENAGE GIRL AS YOUR QUEEN?' I turn around and see a man with long grey dreadlocks and a grey beard staring at me. 'First of all, I am a 21 year old. That is what you call an adult.'

Erik stands protectively before me. 'You can talk that talk with her, but do you have the balls to talk to me like that?' He asks while showing his evil look.

'I can handle this Erik

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

'I can handle this Erik.' I step aside and walk towards the man. 'What is your problem with me?'

'My problem is you. And I am going to make sure you will not be a problem to us anymore.'

He says before pulling out his sword.

_______________________________________________

I kinda feel like this chapter is boring.. what do you think? Thanks for reading!

Love E.🖤