The Twins Fight~Part One.

Start from the beginning

"Is this what you worked so hard to create?!?!?!" Tamaki asked as he opened up a laptop with the club website.

My jaw basically dropped to the ground. On the screen as a picture of me and Haruhi standing a lot closer than we should be. Haruhi was...topless and her chest facing away from the camera and I was in the pink dress that I was wearing at the dance with a peace sign and a wink. Damn you Kyouya. He just had to give it to them!

"Tell me! WHEN DID YOU TAKE THESE PICTURES?!?!?!? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MY PRECIOUS HARUHI AND YUKI?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Tamaki demanded as his head seemed to grow to an enormous size.

"What are you talking about Mi'Lord?" the twins asked.

"I know! You bribed them didn't you???" he blamed as he pointed at the pair ignoring what they had just said.

*In Tamaki's Head*

There was a figure that could barely be seen in the dark. There was a click and two spotlights turned on. The person in the darkness was Haruhi.

Haruhi was on the floor with nothing but a white cloth wrapped around her body; the material pooling at her feet. She held the cloth to cover herself and she turned to look at the camera with her huge brown eyes.

"Yes... Yes... That's good! After this well let you have all the fancy tuna you want." the twins chuckled as they snapped pictures of her in her defenseless state.

"Um... I'm ready..." a soft voice mumbled. A girl in a knee length pink dress and curled brown hair appeared from the shadows.

"Perfect time Yuki-chan..." a twin murmured into her ear as he snaked an arm around her waist pulling her a little closer to him. She blushed from the contact.

"I don't really want to do this..." she whispered softly as she grasped her dress nervously and bit her lip-gloss-coated lips.

"Yuki-chan, we talked about this... After this, you can have all the sweets you want and plus, you're beautiful, you have nothing to be ashamed of." the other twin assured as he walked over to place finishing touches on her makeup.

"Umm... Okay..." Yuki mumbled as she close her eyes for the twin to apply more eye shadow.

"You know Yuki, your lips look delectable today..." one twin whispered as he bent down, his breath tickling the hairs on her exposed neck.

"Really?" she asked completely oblivious to what he just did.

"Yeah... It makes me want to taste them..." he said as he stared at her soft plump lips.

He swooped down and locked his lips with hers. The coating of lip-gloss was nearly non-existent and was spread on the twin's lips. He licked his lips as he stared at her seductively.

"Mmmmm... Peach flavour..." he observed as he gazed into her olive green eyes.

*back in the host club room*

"Thats how you did it isn't it???" Tamaki cried with his hands on his traumatized face.

"Why would we do something like that? The photo's obviously been-"The twins began as Tamaki was in the verge of tears.

"Yum! That candy was good!" I said as the candy finally dissolved in my mouth.

"SO IT'S ALL TRUE!!!!!!!!!" Tamaki shouted as he shook my shoulders in a frenzy.

"Yah! They dressed me up and took pictures of me!" I complained pointing at them.

"As we were saying boss, the photo was obviously altered." the twins stated.