THE WITHERED LOVER..

Start from the beginning

Lucario but then suddenly spoke in human voice (through his mouth) rather than telepathy, he said "Master, I think it would be wise for us to get somewhere else as staying here will only complicate matters. Also, I think your presence is required somewhere important. "
Everyone, surprised by lucario's ability to speak was obviously in a state of shock.

However, ash not caring about them, just wanted to get away from that place in order to calm down his mind and Aura. He boldly said, nearly shouting, "Greninja!! You stay here and take care of the camp and the mortals along with the legendaries !! Lucario!! Come with me as I will be away for a while!"

Calem, certainly not willing to waste this opportunity in order to mock ash said, "You really think we are letting a murderer like you escape while we sit here and be your hostages?!!"

Ash turned back and said "Choose your next words very carefully Mr Xavier, for you may not know what you are speaking of.. "

Calem boldly proclaimed "Why should I stop? I mean, I am just saying the truth. If you can kill so many people without second thoughts, who knows how many people you have killed in your lifetime? Perhaps some from family, your friends, your mother or your father or even perhaps, a loved one... "

One could clearly see veins popping out of Ash's forehead. He said very clearly, "Even an angel turns his face on the third time.. And you, Mr Xavier, you just hit your third time.. "

Calem grinned and said, " Oh... Seems like I hit a spot, now didn't I? Tell me, how did you brutally kill this loved one of yours? Did you perhaps kill him or her with a knife stab in the head or with a gun shot or perhaps.... You killed that person with your bare hands like you did with those soldiers back there!!!"

The final statement was the breaking point for ash as flashbacks from all those years returned to him. Unable to contain his rage, Ash dashed towards calem and punched him right on his right shoulder. He then quickly grabbed his right arm and then flipped right behind calem and pinned him down in such a way, that he was choking calem's neck with his own broken arm. Ash was ready to kill him at that moment by suffocating him, but he was stopped by an extremely horrified and angry voice.

It was Serena who said to him, "Stop this Madness right now Ash!!"

Ash looked at her with an expression of insanity, while still trying to choke calem and said, "What you call insanity, I call it simple revenge !! And don't worry, I won't kill him..... I will just snap his neck and completely paralyze him for the rest of his life!!!"

Serena, still horrified by this, shouted, "Stop this you monster!"

Ash felt the disgust in serena's voice and stepped back as it was the final breaking point for him. He got up from calem and left him alone. Serena immediately ran towards calem to check him and found he was still alive but had a severely fractured arm. Ash stormed away from the camp without saying anything. He was soon followed by lucario and greninja .

Ash's friends, Clemont and bonnie, along with the champions wanted to follow him but were signaled by virizion not to do so.

Serena without initiating any sort of contact with others, started to set up her tent. She was deeply disturbed after seeing ash act like this. The one she thought she loved had just turned out to be a merciless murderer. She hastily finished setting up the tent and gently supported calem and carried him inside for treatment and first aid.

Timeskip, At the camp

Everyone (except for serena and calem) including the legendaries were sitting around the camp fire with a sort of gloomy look on their face. Steven suddenly spoke out angrily, " The nerve of that kid. Who the hell does he think he is? Calling the champion of hoeen weak! And to think I actually respected him! "