STEPPING TO LIGHT FROM THE SHADOWS

AN: I have decided to turn this story into a harem one, kinda. ( ̄~ ̄;)Now now, I understand your confusion but I wanted to include a less popular shape in my book so for the story, ash will  fall in love with two girls Serena and Aria. Yes,  it is an amourshipping and  KalosKingshipping(ashxaria) book.  I understand but please,  Please just understand my love for this ship!! And also a special sorry To MinunAmour since he  must have been  disappointed in me. He  must have thought while making the cover that it was an Amourshipping book!!😭😭 Sorry I turned to the Dark Side of The fandom!! But I know you are a nice guy and if you are reading this you will forgive me!! 😄😄(I hope so 😅😅😅)

Ash's POV
I still can't believe that I have committed such a mistake. It can only mean two things, either I intentionally made the biggest and stupidest mistake of my entire life or that my old age is really starting to get the better of me. In both cases, I am totally screwed. Greninja just kept looking at me with a face half of surprise, half of anger and a bit of mockery and teasing. Oh come on! Not you too greninja! Anyways, the champions said that we would have to set camp and we would set course to the temple at dawn. Luckily we did not have to sleep outside as the lodge had plenty of rooms and the champions took the liberty of paying for the rooms. I went into my room and contacted my old friend. Within mere moments, lucario entered the room. He said while kneeling down on one knee, "You summoned me master?" I answered him and said "Rise lucario, yes, I summoned you for discussing an important matter." As soon as he heard my words and stood up, he had a smug grin on his face. But he paused for a moment and replied, "I understand master, but before that, I think someone is excited for meeting you." he said while pointing towards my bag. Once I realized what he was talking about, I rushed to my bag and opened it hurriedly. But soon as I opened it, I received a thunderbolt to the face. Lucario and greninja just sighed as pikachu jumped out of the bag, stomping his foot on the ground angrily. "Pika! Pika! Pi! Pika! (You promised to let me out as soon as possible!).  At this greninja only chuckled while lucario sighed. "So master, seeing the conditions, I suggest you to continue your act. It is the best option for you. "
I nodded in understanding but lucario had another question ready for me. "So master, I have another question, what are you planning to do about your second crush?" he asked with a sly grin on his face. I quickly realized what he was talking about and replied while stuttering "I - I think it's just a celebrity crush, nothing more!" Lucario spoke with a questioning look on his face and said "But you have met so many famous people and even girls who have traveled with you but you never had a crush on them, then why her? ". I stayed silent unable to say anything out of embarrassment  but lucario  understood it and said "But don't worry master, it won't matter that much because of your  lineage, you can also married to two women."
"What!!!" I shouted in disbelief
"Don't be stupid lucario! There's not even a remote possibility of it happening!" I said while looking the other way. Lucario chuckled and said "Oh, and there's not a remote possibility of you returning to that temple after all these years". I turned behind to answer him but he was already gone. Ugh!! I really hate it when he does that! Anyhow, I make  to my bed in order to sleep.  The next morning I woke up to find out that, greninja was  on a scouting mission all the night.  I sighed, knowing that it was just his nature and I could not change it and besides, he loves being one with the dark.  Nevertheless, I got up and saw that all my friends along with the Champions  were waiting for me including Mr Xavier. Serena was the first to greet me.  She cheerfully said" Hello and good morning ash! How was your sleep?"I replied to her with a smile on my face, "It was quite nice and I hope that we get to see something exciting today!" but in my mind I hoped  that nothing exciting comes off today because I really don't want to spoil my secret. Suddenly Bonnie said with a grin on her face "You seem to care a lot about ash and his sleep, don't you serena? It's as if you want to sleep with.. " Before she could say anything more serena covered her mouth and shouted while her face was red "Bonnie! Please keep your mouth shut for once!!" Seeing this everyone including the champions let out a hearty laugh except for Mr. Xavier. Confused by the ordeal, I made my way out of the lodge towards the temple. As we made our way to  the temple, I had kept a constant watch on Mr. Xavier who was trying to get close with Serena.  Luckily his attempts were screwed  and unsuccessful as serena  tried to get as far away from him as possible. We made our  way to the temple and it filled me with a sense of nostalgia. Outside the temple, I saw  professor Sycamore along with his assistant waiting for us. He was surprised as he clearly was not expecting some extra guests. He said while almost screaming, "Ash! what are you doing here at this secret location  and that too with the champions! Are you sure they invited you!" Ms. Cynthia merely chuckled and said "Don't worry professor, ash along with his friends wanted to explore the temple, didn't you ash?" I simply nodded in order to continue my act but suddenly I heard a voice which definitely was more melodious than meloetta and equally melodious as Serena's. It was if someone were screaming "Professor! Who are you talking to? After that I saw  someone who I never expected to see again, the princess of kalos, Miss. Aria herself.