REVIVAL OF THE TIES OF FRIENDSHIP

SERENA'S POV

I still couldn't believe it, even though I saw it with my own eyes but my mind kept on telling me it was impossible.... That ASH DEFEATED A LEGENDARY POKEMON IN JUST A SINGLE MOVE!! AND ON TOP OF THAT THAT SAME POKEMON WAS BOWING DOWN AT ASH'S FEET AND CALLING HIM LORD!!!
I don't know what to say. Suddenly I snapped from my thoughts as I heard clemont say "I think you will be okay now virizion. "

Virizion quickly replied "I really thank you for your kindness sir". We all were shocked to see virizion talk to clemont with such respect

"You really don't need to treat me with such respect, I only applied medicine on your wounds. " clemont hastily replied.

Virizion just shook her head to the sideways and said "I didn't call you sir,  since you healed me but rather because you are a friend of lord. Someone who is capable enough of earning something as priceless as Lord's friendship certainly needs to be treated with respect."

We all were shocked at virizion's statement. The legendary Pokemon sure knew how to flatter someone. Suddenly miss. Diantha asked her "Tell me virizion, ash said calem didn't deserve your power as he caught you with a masterball. So why did you.... "

Virizion quickly interrupted and said "Follow him..? We legendary Pokemon become partners with humans only on either of two conditions, Either the human gains our trust or overwhelms us with brute strength. And since humans invented pokeballs, we all legendaries agreed and vowed if any human caught us in these pokeballs,we would obey him without question.That imbecile just took advantage of this clause."

We all were shocked at this revelation. I was really starting to wonder whether this was the same calem I knew as a friend. Good thing as teached him a lesson. Also.... Suddenly almost as on que ash entered with some of his clothes torn and with blood on them. I ran to him and screamed"Ash!!! How did this happen?Are you okay now? "
Others too came running but ash simply replied "It's nothing guys, just had a run in with some wild Pokemon. I am okay now." I examined him and found there were no bruises or cuts on his body. I asked him "How come there's  some stains of blood on your clothes if there are no cuts?"

Ash suddenly panicked and said "I-I will just change my clothes quickly now. Bye!! " Ash almost ran to his tent near the river. I just sighed as bonnie gave me a sly grin and said "I know you would have loved to sneak a peek at him now, don't you? " 😜😜
I quickly hid my face in order to try in vain to hide my blush. Arceus.. This kid knows a bit too much!!

In a few moments,  ash got out of his tent wearing a robe and dress that made him look so charming that I literally drooled over him{"As if i wasn't at first! "} If we were alone there then I would have grabbed him and..and.... I mentally shook myself before my thoughts could get any weirder, dirtier and wrong. But still i couldn't help bit admire how handsome he looked.

"You really look good in those clothes ash, don't you all think?"said miss

"You really look good in those clothes ash, don't you all think?"said miss. Diantha.

Bonnie then asked ash, "Yup!You definitely good in this clothes!But I wonder where you got all these clothes from?"