Ragini; Laksh!!! She turns hiding her face behind her hands. Shutting her eyes. Laksh!!! Have u gone mad?!.

Laksh hides himself. Ragini what u mean do u really think I did it in purpose?! I forgot u r even here.

Ragini turns in anger. U forgot me! Laksh gulps. I meant to say I didn't saw u here na.. now turn! Ragini pushes him n leaves the room n her heavy clothes.

Stupid idiot duffer moron arrgg 🤬.

She was in the kitchen all alone. Maa... she said with a low voice still scared of AP n her reaction she stayed calm.

Laksh changed n comes down to her in anger. Ragini...!

Laksh shocked seeing her in kitchen she was trying to make something but it all was looking like a mess

Laksh looked at living room no one was there he comes into the kitchen n closed the door from inside.

Ragini; Laksh what is this? What r u doing?!. Laksh; saving ur life. Move aside.

Laksh washes his hands n starts to prepare the pancakes 🥞. Ragini was just looking at him. How?!

Laksh; what?!.

Ragini; how do u know?!

Laksh; Before my life take a bad turn I was a very gud boy who loved to cook with his mom n dad every Sunday we had a cooking lesson. But dad ruined it all! Still I didn't forget how to cook.

Ragini nods. U had a very cheer- n joyfully childhood, right?!.

Laksh nods. Then they heard a knock on the door of the kitchen. Laksh; margaye {death}.
Ragini; shh! Don't speak! Laksh 🤐.

AP; Ragini open the door! Is Laksh there...?!
Ragini stammers. L.. La... Laksh! N.. No.. Maa he isn't here!.

AP - I saw him going inside hmm Ragini can't cook is he helping her?💡-.

AP; Laksh!! Beta Laksh where r u?! What has she done?! That u runaway ur first day after marriage. DP was suppressing his laugh! This won't work?!.

AP whispers. Wait n see!. Laksh beta mom is here u don't need to be afraid of her! She can't do anything to u! Laksh don't be scared mom is here na!

Laksh; what is she doing?!. Ragini; showing me as an evil n U as a victim of..,

Laksh; domestic violence?!

Ragini bursted our in a loud laughter! Haha.

Laksh; oh funny! Look now what happens! Laksh opens the door. Maa look she held me inside the kitchen to help her. After all she can't cook! Nakaam aurat {usless woman}.