Daily mail Article

Looks like congratulations are in order for Rihanna and her husband, Prince Harry. She can finally get folks to stop bugging her about putting a bun in the oven now that one's baking!

The famously bold Rihanna announced that she's pregnant at this year's Vogue's royal fashion event. No word yet on when the little one's due.

She gave assembled journalists the heads up while being photographed on the red carpet

She gave assembled journalists the heads up while being photographed on the red carpet. Wearing a voluminous cream dress by Lanvin, she held her tummy, showing a baby bump and announced, "I have a surprise!"

Prince Harry was right by her side and even proudly rubbing her bump.

Rihanna has been hinting recently about her plans to have a baby at some point soon. In an interview with Piers Morgan she revealed that she wanted a baby at 31 – she's now 30 – so it looks like she has her wish.

Even though she's breaking the tradition of the royal family announcing the pregnancy. But what can we expect from Rihanna who is a rebel at heart and her hubby, Prince Harry who shares the same values that of Duke and Duchess of Cambridge when it comes to doing things their own way.

Congratulations to the happy couple!