Royalist

Chapter Six | Royalist

|March 28, 2018|

The usher walked and nodded before opening the door and announcing, "Your Majesty and those assembled, announcing the presence of Shawn Carter and Mrs. Shawn Carter."

I laughed mentally knowing Bey was mentally cussing that man out for not addressing her as Beyonce. Bey and Jay walked in and I got up giving them each a big hug.

"Thank you guys for coming. Where are the kids?" I said.

"They're with the nanny." Jay said.

"Welcome, Shawn and Beyonce, it's so nice to see you guys again." Kate said shaking their hands.

" Kate said shaking their hands

"Nice to see you two, again." Harry said.

"Welcome to the palace." William said.

"Thank you for having us here." Bey said.

"Yes, please have a seat." Kate said.

We all were sitting in the living room talking about current events then Harry started talking about the wedding.

"You guys moved up the date. I didn't know that, Rih." Bey said.

"Must have slipped my mind." I said.

"How does it slip your mind when I've been helping with this wedding and we were just on the phone other day." Bey said.

"Beyonce, are you the maid of honor?" William asked.

"No, I've just been helping besides Melissa is the maid of honor." Bey said.

"No, she's not." I said.

"Then who's your maid of honor?" Jay asked.

"You mean matron of honor." I said.

"Who's your matron of honor?" Harry asked.

"The person who set us up and has been my favorite person doing this whole wedding planning that's if she wants the position." I said.

"I'll do it." Bey said.

"Who said it was you?" I asked giving her a smug look. "I'm just playing. Bey, is my matron of honor and I know she's going to make sure I'm happy during my wedding week." I said.

"Awe, you two act like sisters." William says.

"That's because I've been around her since I was fifteen. She's my beybey." I said, blowing Beyonce a kiss.

"She's annoying, but I love her." Bey said.

"Oh before I forget my father told me to give you this." William said handing me a envelope.

I took it from and looked it.

It said To my future daughter in law

"Who is it from?" I asked about to open it.

"No, you can't open it now. You have to open it the night before your wedding." Kate said.

"Oh okay but who is it from?" I asked.

"Our mother, Diana." William answered.