Diana's gardens

Chapter Three | Diana's gardens

Taking an early stroll in the gardens was one of Robyn's favorite things about the palace. She wondered if she would ever get tired of the beauty of everything here.

Robyn's thoughts was interrupted by Harry.

"Robyn, I was looking for you." Harry said.

"I was just admiring the gardens again." Robyn said.

"Where did you dissapear to last night?" Harry asked.

Robyn frowns mockingly. "Well, my fiancée fell asleep in the middle of our conversation, so I had no choice but to leave. I guess he finds me boring." I said.

Harry laughs heartily and pulls her close. "So sorry love, I was dead tired, but I'm all rested now." He winks at her playfully. Robyn looks at him seriously.

"Harey, I've been meaning to talk to you about this." She pulls him down next to her on a garden bench. "You are so overtired and overworked, don't you think you need a break? Maybe a few days away from the palace could do us good? I'm worried about you, you're pushing yourself too hard." She said.

Harry glances away, seeming to think about it.

"Robyn, I have many responsibilities and the crown and the people depend on me. I can't let them down. I too wish we could spend more time together, but a prince can't just think about himself." He said.

He takes her face in both his hands. "I do love you, Robyn and I know just how many sacrifices you make for me, but please be patient with me. I'm still trying to prove to the country I can be a good Prince. I promise everything will be better after the wedding." Harry said.

Robyn pulls Harry closer and leans her head on his shoulder. "I love you, Harry. I know the pressures and the sacrifices and our love is strong enough to handle them, but all I'm asking is a few days. Please just try? For me?" Looking up at him through her eyelashes, smiling seductively she pleads, "Pretty please?" Harry laughs and pulls her close for a kiss, mumbling against her lips. "How can I ever say no to you?" Running his finger over her lower lip he leans in and kisses her softly and urgently.

"Nope, you never can." Robyn said.

"You know this was my mother's favorite place. We even nicknamed it Diana's garden." Harry said.

"Really, wow I didn't know that."  Robyn said.

"Yeah, you and her have similar taste. Wills, seems to think you'll be like her, be the breath of fresh air for the royal family and probably break a few more traditions. I agree with him. My mother was a unique woman. She didn't up with a lot of bullshit and that's exactly you. I know she's proud of me and how much I've grown but I think she's even more happy that I've picked and love a great woman to be my wife." Harry said.

"I love you too, Harry, you're a great man and she's proud of you." Robyn said.

"Thank you, Robyn." Harry said.

"I'm always here for you." She said.

"And I'm always here for you." He said.