How I Know Jason Dean..

Laurens~
"How do you know him?" Alex asked me. "Well Our dads knew each other. I think my dad..... hired him... to kill my mom...." is what I WOULDVE said if I wanted them to know. I just said "Never mind" and dropped it. I really didn't want to talk about this. I mean the kid was fine! I feel bad for him even. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a sociopath or psychopath because his father was a bad influence, that ALWAYS BOMBED PLACES. Even worse usually JD doesnt bother with faces, names, so he doesn't really have ANY more influences. I became his friend the short time I knew him... but... Never would I thought I would see him again..

JD~

Oh.
my.
fucking.
Heather.
Its John Laurens.

Okay, Okay, Let me explain! When my dad was about to kill his mother I had to make sure he didn't find out or that he wasnt there when it happened. He knew they were working together but.... What the? Who hires someone to KILL YOUR WIFE AND SONS MOTHER? Humanity just get worse and worse. Are we even living at this point? I stare at him and his friends. Although I started to notice a girl in dark blue. Oh. She's with HEATHER.

She is a Mythic Bitch! But I noticed something different about that girl. She left Heather. What popular person DOES that? She walked back over to John and his friends. I could feel her glancing at me and John staring at me from the corner of his eye.

He remembered....

WELP DECIDED I MIGHT AS WELL GET THE CHAPTER OUT EVEN THOUGH ITS SHORT I LIKE CLIFFHANGERS OKAY?

OKAI BAIII~

I'm still here tho.

Reading your comments and updating. also reading fanfics. yeh.

OKAI BAI!