FAKING DEATH. Part 2

What if you will never let us know the truth?

What if it is better to not know about the truth?

What if you are laughing at us now?

What if u are laughing at those haters who are now pretending to be Shawols?

What if your plan of fooling us is successful?

What if this plan of faking your death came up from the fake funeral program organised in Seoul?

What if the initiatives were taken as an alternative to death because you wouldn't do so because you were already writing a thriller novel in 2017,then a comeback? Who kills themselves at the peak of their solo carrier?

What if that novel too will be published by your family this year or so with the also called posthumous caption?

What if the novel was incomplete because the previous novel took you three to four years to complete and this one you have just begun writing so you will complete this in shadows and then family will publish it?

So many artists like MJ, Elvis,Tupac are said to have faked their death and so many themselves have faked and got caught ...Like the author of the book "playing dead" purposely faked her death and after many years came back to tell her story...

What if it's all a delusion?

What if we start to deduce logically without taking our emotions everywhere?

What if your noona called the police later than 4:42pm and that is why they reached at 6:10pm?

What if the morgue switched a dead body?

What if Nine published your letter as a part of your plan to make it more obvious?